Path of Exile VS. Diablo lll

It all depends if it's World of Diablo craft, or if it's really Diablo. I will be getting it either way, but will it keep me that's the question :)
"
Darkreactor wrote:
It all depends if it's World of Diablo craft, or if it's really Diablo. I will be getting it either way, but will it keep me that's the question :)

I agree on the last part.
But I have a lot of confidence in blizzard, and I'm sure they'll deliver an AAA product like they always do. :)
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
Last edited by Tagek on Mar 15, 2012, 10:06:43 AM
I played in the earliest beta and it was great. They've changed quite a bit since then but I have a feeling it will be even better :D
Blizzard after being bought by activion turned into a family game entertaining company.
Since then all i see is games for the masses.
I want a key or baby seals will die.
I will play them both =)).

Diablo3 servers will die on Launch day haha..

I think 5 milions of ppl will try to login same night..

I will play this becase ita nice "MMO game with diablo2 touch =)
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
"
ruce wrote:
Blizzard after being bought by activion turned into a family game entertaining company.

Very untrue. Starcraft 2 is very recent and it's super unforgiving to newbies.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.

Last edited by Tagek on Mar 15, 2012, 11:03:34 AM
are you telling that s2 in not a blockbusters made for fanboys is that it?
I want a key or baby seals will die.
"
ruce wrote:
are you telling that s2 in not a blockbusters made for fanboys is that it?

I can see you are overflowing with bias against blizzard, but yes, it came out well over 10 years after the first game, if that's a 'blockbuster made for the fanboys' then any sequal falls under the same category following your logic.

"
ruce wrote:

It happened long before then, would say it happened more around the first time Vivendi threaten to sell Blizzard off in 2002, then Blizzard North quit and a large group of other important employees that were there from the start. Since then they have yet to release one game that was a finished product on release day, always needed emergency patching just to make it playable
"
"
ruce wrote:

It happened long before then, would say it happened more around the first time Vivendi threaten to sell Blizzard off in 2002, then Blizzard North quit and a large group of other important employees that were there from the start. Since then they have yet to release one game that was a finished product on release day, always needed emergency patching just to make it playable

Which games are you referring to then?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info