Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Path of Exile VS. Diablo lll

So? He answered you about why this game was compared to D3...
PoE forums ignore list script:
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/162657

0.4: added "ignore" button. ignore list is now saved locally.
I might have got too carried away!? i wasn´t clear enough on my point maybe!?
"
pigsRflying wrote:

It's ok bro!?
That happens to all of us sometimes!?

:P
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
"
Tagek wrote:
"
pigsRflying wrote:

It's ok bro!?
That happens to all of us sometimes!?

:P

i mean, wasn´t i clear enough on my previous point?
the point being that you are veteran d1 player who played 6 months of anarchy online and quit wow after 3 weeks? im sorry m8 I fail to see how this has anything to do with the subject at hand. as for what im thinking on the topic we cant yet determine wether Diablo 3 is better or POE is better since the games are in entirely different stages of development as of now.
"
Kriek wrote:
the point being that you are veteran d1 player who played 6 months of anarchy online and quit wow after 3 weeks? im sorry m8 I fail to see how this has anything to do with the subject at hand. as for what im thinking on the topic we cant yet determine wether Diablo 3 is better or POE is better since the games are in entirely different stages of development as of now.

topic is Path of Exile VS. Diablo lll and ill only like to add that having POE compared to d3 is already a tremendous anchievement by GGG team, ok!?

and btw. it did take me 6 months to master AO but i´ve played for over 3 years after
Last edited by pigsRflying on Mar 15, 2012, 8:42:15 AM
"
kodr wrote:
We can compare it to Titan Quest if you want, which I think is better.

Better skill tree and skill overall, better items, more content.
The game only lacked randomization.

Nah it lacked blood imo. Seriously I stopped playing at some point because I didn't get that slaughter feeling I had with D2. :D
Same with PoE atm. the game has absolutly nothing to do with what you can see in the Templar trailer. Hope the bloody/creepy stuff will get implemented at some point. :)
"
Asphael wrote:
"
kodr wrote:
We can compare it to Titan Quest if you want, which I think is better.

Better skill tree and skill overall, better items, more content.
The game only lacked randomization.

Nah it lacked blood imo. Seriously I stopped playing at some point because I didn't get that slaughter feeling I had with D2. :D
Same with PoE atm. the game has absolutly nothing to do with what you can see in the Templar trailer. Hope the bloody/creepy stuff will get implemented at some point. :)

That's kind of true. There is one part which I found quite well done, which is Merveil's lair. But the rest really doesn't have a distinct feeling to it yet.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
some of you (kodr?) will be very happy today :

http://www.facebook.com/Diablo

this is official... 15 may.
... nothing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info