[3.6 discontinued] Ice Golems - Adrenaline mapping - 6 Auras / 3 Curses

i can't understand /why u have a full life in this video if u use blood magic and have a auras?
T16 Elder Underground Sea (New) - endgame mapping
"
Stariket wrote:
i can't understand /why u have a full life in this video if u use blood magic and have a auras?
T16 Elder Underground Sea (New) - endgame mapping

Oops, it's a bit different setup actually. I've experimented with CI, while realized there is no T16 videos in the guide. Gameplay-wise it's the same.

CI vs non-CI
We can drop x3 purities and x1 curse to take CI (with some ES nodes and purity of elements). But it not worth it.

With CI we have: 10k ES, 75% res, 82% res with flasks.
With non-CI we have: 5k ES, 87% res, 94% with flasks.
18% damage taken vs 6% damage taken.
Double ES pool for triple damage taken.

In my opinion CI is not worth it, so I can't recommend it.
ok.thx
I think damage on full life don't work in blood magic setup for support skill, he is not work.How u think ruthles or maim better?
And why did you choose Ethemeral Blade?for increase the energy shield?
Still could you tell me how Doedre's Scorn will work, ie its property (10-20)% Damage with Curls on Enemy, will our golems do more damage for each curse it causes?
Last edited by Stariket on Dec 3, 2018, 3:57:42 PM
"
Stariket wrote:
ok.thx
I think damage on full life don't work in blood magic setup for support skill, he is not work.How u think ruthles or maim better?

Damage on full life should work really, since it applies to minions and not to master.

If you looking for alternatives, Maim would be better then Ruthless. Golems tends to kill targets with 1-2 hits, and Ruthless bonus would never be used in such conditions.
Still could you tell me how Doedre's Scorn will work, ie its property (10-20)% Damage with Curls on Enemy, will our golems do more damage for each curse it causes?
"
Stariket wrote:

Yeah, it was choosen for +50% increased energy shield only. The build have limited sources of ES, so it's a viable choice. It's also possible to take good ES shield (400+) instead of Saffel's Frame, but +4% max resists may be more useful.

For Doedre's Scorn, it boosts your damage, not the golems. You getting +x% increased damage depending on conditions, with no bonus granted to minions.
did a test run earlier..

6 hours and got me to Act 7. Simulate SSF experience (new league) by not using any items from my stash.. up until 45-ish where i took out clayshaper and also primordial chain and 4L my golems. So i run 2 Flame 2 Ice 1 Stone.. It's good, with profane bloom it make things faster.

Question is, for early lvling through acts, before i actually get a good chest, where do i invest for defense? pure HP? or take the ES/HP hybrid node? and i've never played ES or hybrid before.. any rough figure to aim for before i reach act 10 kitava ?

Gonna rush on 1st day of betrayal.. probabbly gonna take 10hours-ish before reaching maps.. Kinda afraid i couldn't get currency to buy clayshaper n primordial chain to fly through acts. LOL!
"
churoshyo wrote:
6 hours and got me to Act 7. Simulate SSF experience (new league) by not using any items from my stash.. up until 45-ish where i took out clayshaper and also primordial chain and 4L my golems. So i run 2 Flame 2 Ice 1 Stone.. It's good, with profane bloom it make things faster.

It's a good time, and not stressful at all :)

"
churoshyo wrote:
Question is, for early lvling through acts, before i actually get a good chest, where do i invest for defense? pure HP? or take the ES/HP hybrid node? and i've never played ES or hybrid before.. any rough figure to aim for before i reach act 10 kitava ?

I usually take ES nodes in witch starting area and going full hybrid. First 20-30 levels is about HP on items, then you can start to collect some sweet helmets/armors with a lot of ES. The proportion between HP is close to 50/50, but it's rough numbers actually. Taking starting ES nodes should be enough.

The things to worry about is elemental resistances, since we need 75% before maps. It may be tricky to replace a lot of slots with uniques without resistances, so it's worth planning. Personally, I'm aiming to grab all the mana reservation nodes (38%) and run x4 purities early. Alpha Howl would worth ~20c early as usual, so it's better not count on it.

"
churoshyo wrote:

Gonna rush on 1st day of betrayal.. probabbly gonna take 10hours-ish before reaching maps.. Kinda afraid i couldn't get currency to buy clayshaper n primordial chain to fly through acts. LOL!

Golem builds tends to be bound on market items, so it's not a big difference to finish campaign in 7 hours or 10 hours. A lot of items would be out of supply early. So even taking some sleep first night may be a good investment :)

It would be lucky to grub well rolled Primordial Chains early tho. Last league they went out of supply in 3 days, maybe.
Last edited by cyberxndr on Dec 4, 2018, 3:00:35 PM
Looking forward to the 3.5 version! I will be rolling this for Betrayal also... even more competition for that early golem gear, sorry boys. This build looks like a ton of fun though!
why u dont use primordial might?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info