[3.6 discontinued] Ice Golems - Adrenaline mapping - 6 Auras / 3 Curses

Last edited by Teyo on Jan 2, 2019, 8:50:37 PM
I have to be doing something wrong because this build isn't working for me at all. Incursions are slow/clunky, Syndicate is a RIPfest, single target is awful. My ice golems we're dying in a T11 to Elder portal mobs and it's 21/20 with level 3 empower.

Here is my PoB https://pastebin.com/VK1PNM2x

If someone can point out some obvious stuff I am doing wrong I am willing to listen. I know all my gems aren't max level yet but I really don't think that is going to solve all my problems. Also I know I am using EE + Shield Charge + Taste of Hate. Going to get a regular sapphire flask instead next time I play.

Thanks ahead of time for any help.
Last edited by Delirium92 on Jan 4, 2019, 11:16:25 PM
I arrived in LV 90, but I reseted points for another char.

Build very fast to clear maps. But suffers many deaths for damage in area and with low shield can not go wrong positions vs high bosses.

I found it fun, but I could not do the content from the t10 with ease, because of the bosses.
Play on X1X
"
Teyo wrote:

From what I see you didn't take as much harmonies? You instead used the minion damage nodes in the tree for you to arrive at that minion damage? Coz im lvl 84 now and my total minion dps is only 42K+ What am I missing? And how did you get to that 5k+ es? comparing your tree to mine and I know my boots suck but that can't be all...
Thank you for posting the build idea. I have lots of fun with it so far!

Here's the gear that I use

not many differences, except:
- using Prism Guardian for lvl23 Puritys (once they're leveled up)
- got as much %reduced mana from tree as possible, so I can use Haste (linked to Generosity instead of Grace) additional to Grace, Discipline, Hatred, Enfeeble and P. Mark.
- until I can afford a lvl4 Empower I use Culling Strike in my setup which helps a bit in bossfights
- dropped Temp Chain and Arc for Convocation and Flame Dash for additional movability
Arf! Arf! Arf!
Last edited by Cpt_KangarooPimp on Feb 11, 2019, 11:28:42 AM
Hi all!

Can someone help me with this build? I don't understand what i do wrong becouse my damage is too small. https://pastebin.com/d1waqKWA
I would recommend using Melee Physical Damage instead of Ruthless.
Give up the third curse (Whispers of Doom) for an additional Jewel slot near Marauder.
Also try fitting in Hatred, it's a hugh damage boost. You got a decent helmet but +2 to Aura Gems from an Alpha's Howl does a lot too.

Edit: and if you respec out of the jewel node between marauder and templar to use the points for the Marauder jewel node, you safe some points.
Arf! Arf! Arf!
Last edited by Cpt_KangarooPimp on Mar 25, 2019, 1:14:12 PM
Thank's to you! But I'm already used MPD and rusles(6 link) and take wisper of doom(maybe pastebin link is crash). I did not think about hatred and excess points i'll try it. PoB is show me in this situation my dps up from 88k to 109-111k.
I didn't look at the pastebin link, I just looked at your profile, the link might be just fine.

So the Gem combination I recommended was:
Ice Golem - Minion Dmg - Empower(4) - Multistrike - MPD - Damage on full Life
(I use Culling Strike instead of Empower, until I can afford it)

And I recommended taking out the (three) nodes for whisper of doom and use them for more jewel slots. ;)
Arf! Arf! Arf!
Sorry to hear about the nerfs. Of all the golem builds/guides I've seen since the introduction of Anima Stone, this was the most well-tuned, thoughtful, and interesting. Certainly more so than my own. RIP
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info