[3.6 discontinued] Ice Golems - Adrenaline mapping - 6 Auras / 3 Curses

"
ImHashas wrote:
What can I change to make boss killer? Struggling even to do guardians even with 11 harmony

You may swap one harmony with Primordial Might to allow golems lock on bosses constantly. For more damage you can take two Clayshapers and replace armor with Skin of the Loyal. It will give more damage and surviability, at cost of chaos damage bypassing. For guardians we also need Empower 3/4, it greatly boosts golems life and damage.

With this setup it should be possible to reliably kill guardians and Shaper.
Last edited by cyberxndr on Dec 28, 2018, 3:27:55 AM
Happy New year and tks for this amazing build. I'm on lv 85 in Xbox and this is Soo fast!

One question, and sorry my English.

In your new char, you use redemption (7 points) and don't use 11 Jewels.

I use redemption in this moment too and 6 Harmonys. And I need decide next steps... Save this 7 points and add more Harmonys or stay in redemptions and use 7 or 8 Harmonys?

Another question is... My shield is 3.2k in this moment... Traps and izaro(4a) is very hard to me... Clear maps and bosses is relax, but Izaro hit kill is my problem... Any sugestion?

Again... Tks for this tutorial.
Play on X1X
"
JamP wrote:
Happy New year and tks for this amazing build. I'm on lv 85 in Xbox and this is Soo fast!

I use redemption in this moment too and 6 Harmonys. And I need decide next steps... Save this 7 points and add more Harmonys or stay in redemptions and use 7 or 8 Harmonys?

Another question is... My shield is 3.2k in this moment... Traps and izaro(4a) is very hard to me... Clear maps and bosses is relax, but Izaro hit kill is my problem... Any sugestion?

Not OP, hopefully he gives some input but here are my thoughts:
The nodes near Redemption (Starting at Minion Attack and Cast Speed and grabbing the nodes up until Righteous Army) yield about 2.9 Harmonies of DPS and 1.4 Harmonies worth of regen (but also more base life). I don't know how well this factors the increased cooldown, these are fairly raw numbers based off the PoB in the OP.

I would say unless you can use those extra 7 points to grab at least two (preferably 2 and working towards another) harmonies, then keeping the redemption would be better.

As for Izaro, he's going to be dealing pretty much only physical damage, you can probably disable your Purity auras when facing him and using the extra HP as a buffer. This will also help with traps. You may want to run a Clayshaper (instead of the shield) for the extra DPS or even spec out of Blood Magic for the time being since you would only need some curses/auras. Honestly just finding someone to run you through it would save you a lot of trouble.
Quick question...in Path of Building it says that Damage on Full Life doesn't increase damage on my golems, but ruthless does? is this correct or? Just curious as the best 6th link support skill for the build
"
Teyo wrote:
Quick question...in Path of Building it says that Damage on Full Life doesn't increase damage on my golems, but ruthless does? is this correct or? Just curious as the best 6th link support skill for the build

I believe there was a checkbox for setting "Minions always on Full Life" in PoB. But I can't find it anymore, so maybe it was removed. Golem damage doesn't calculate properly without it.

Not sure this actually affect ingame stats. Damage on Full life should be technically better then Ruthless.

For example:
Base damage: 100
Three DoFL hits: 149 + 149 + 149 = 447
Three Ruthless hits: 100 + 100 + 213 = 413
Last edited by cyberxndr on Jan 1, 2019, 8:05:53 AM
With how easy it is to off-colour with the bench, why solaris lorica and not shavs? 4000 es seems terrible
"
cyberxndr wrote:
"
Teyo wrote:

I believe there was a checkbox for setting "Minions always on Full Life" in PoB. But I can't find it anymore, so maybe it was removed. Golem damage doesn't calculate properly without it.

Not sure this actually affect ingame stats. Damage on Full life should be technically better then Ruthless.

For example:
Base damage: 100
Three DoFL hits: 149 + 149 + 149 = 447
Three Ruthless hits: 100 + 100 + 213 = 413

It does appear to be broken from my testing, you can add it to your config manually though.

1. Find the XML file for the corresponding build, mine was located at C:\Users\<User>\Documents\Path of Building\Builds\

2. Edit the XML file for your build, it should be whatever you saved your build as in PoB, in my case, meopgolems.xml.

3. Scroll down to the bottom of the XML text and you should find a section at the bottom that looks like this:

4. Paste this string into that section:
"
<Input name="minionsConditionFullLife" boolean="true"/>

Afterward it should look something like this:

5. Save the file and restart PoB, should be working as intended now. You can test it by lowering and raising the level of Damage on Full Life support gem, if your DPS changes as you raise/lower the level, it should be working now.
perfect thanks!
"
allana wrote:
With how easy it is to off-colour with the bench, why solaris lorica and not shavs? 4000 es seems terrible

I was using Solaris all time, but was running with 4.2k ES. Changed for Shavs 5.6k ES atm, but the thing is that Shav expensive and u need 5 off colors. I got 5/6 colors and done vorici research safehouse to get 1-3 white sockets. U can check on my profile.
"
bloodglorie wrote:
"
JamP wrote:

Not OP, hopefully he gives some input but here are my thoughts:
The nodes near Redemption (Starting at Minion Attack and Cast Speed and grabbing the nodes up until Righteous Army) yield about 2.9 Harmonies of DPS and 1.4 Harmonies worth of regen (but also more base life). I don't know how well this factors the increased cooldown, these are fairly raw numbers based off the PoB in the OP.

I would say unless you can use those extra 7 points to grab at least two (preferably 2 and working towards another) harmonies, then keeping the redemption would be better.

As for Izaro, he's going to be dealing pretty much only physical damage, you can probably disable your Purity auras when facing him and using the extra HP as a buffer. This will also help with traps. You may want to run a Clayshaper (instead of the shield) for the extra DPS or even spec out of Blood Magic for the time being since you would only need some curses/auras. Honestly just finding someone to run you through it would save you a lot of trouble.

Tks for this... Now in lv86, 3.2k shield, 8 Harmonys + redemption. Need more shields points! T10 bosses are hard!
Play on X1X

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info