[3.6 discontinued] Ice Golems - Adrenaline mapping - 6 Auras / 3 Curses

pretty much enjoy your build. loving it. also got lucky with chest corruption.
note that you can also replace alpha howl with crafted ES helm with #% reduced mana and some corrupted harmonies.

in my set up I run 3 curses with 8 auras with prism. so I invest some points in curse effectiveness.

Spoiler

Spoiler

next upgrade would be getting better watcher's eye with double phys taken as ele.
Last edited by Juraiz123 on Sep 30, 2018, 4:37:56 AM
"
Juraiz123 wrote:
pretty much enjoy your build. loving it. also got lucky with chest corruption.
note that you can also replace alpha howl with crafted ES helm with #% reduced mana and some corrupted harmonies.

in my set up I run 3 curses with 8 auras with prism. so I invest some points in curse effectiveness.

Spoiler

Spoiler

next upgrade would be getting better watcher's eye with double phys taken as ele.

That's looking solid! Much more ES, minion speed, and temporal chains. The only issue is probably chaos degen, but flasks are used constantly anyway. Nice one.
Ive played your build with shavs now for a few days and reached something like 7.5k. EHP. According to PoB my damage is nowhere near yours but I think much of it is because my gems arent 20 yet. And empower is only lvl 3. Take a look and see if I did something wrong.

I also feel like my Golems are dying way too easy, even with Grace on sometimes, can I prevent this? Ive changed alphas howl and the unique shield for rares with tons of ES. So I dont have life to resummon the golems, is that what im doing wrong? ^^
"
Halibell wrote:
Ive played your build with shavs now for a few days and reached something like 7.5k. EHP. According to PoB my damage is nowhere near yours but I think much of it is because my gems arent 20 yet. And empower is only lvl 3. Take a look and see if I did something wrong.

I also feel like my Golems are dying way too easy, even with Grace on sometimes, can I prevent this? Ive changed alphas howl and the unique shield for rares with tons of ES. So I dont have life to resummon the golems, is that what im doing wrong? ^^

7.5k EHP is huge, it's like 50% more compared to SOTL.

Regarding golem survivability, the only thing comes to mind is physical reflect map mod you may occasionally to get. This kind of maps should be avoided, since golems tends to die very fast. For any other mods, 21 lvl of golems should be enough. (you need beefy golems only for delves and maybe T16+ bosses)

All the other differences are negligible. You're lacking 20% golem`s damage and HP with Shavs, but that's all. Not critical at all.
Crated build based on this build concept and idea. Not golems, but pure Soulwrest Phantasms. Plays really in the same style, +1 curse, have more ES in a mediocre budget, but less DPS than overstacked harmonies.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2236086

Can add to my Stone golem variant. Since we do not need resists on belt. It is +30 flat ES over Crystal Belt, and minion damage, DEX or minion utility, all x1.5. We sacrifice Reduced Flask Charges tho.
Last edited by Atataforthewin on Oct 13, 2018, 4:55:39 AM
"
Crated build based on this build concept and idea. Not golems, but pure Soulwrest Phantasms. Plays really in the same style, +1 curse, have more ES in a mediocre budget, but less DPS than overstacked harmonies.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2236086

Can add to my Stone golem variant. Since we do not need resists on belt. It is +30 flat ES over Crystal Belt, and minion damage, DEX or minion utility, all x1.5. We sacrifice Reduced Flask Charges tho.

Added to the "Similar builds". Thanks!
The build was updated with some videos:
  • 500 Delve run
  • Shaper kill

3.4 conclusions:
Very fast and comfortable build with a lot of hidden potential for the next leagues. 500 Delve is a joke. Mapping is fast AF. Bossing is okay. It can run any content without problems.

Generally, I was enjoyed the build a lot. Not the best for bossing, but very strong in any other aspects.
Last edited by cyberxndr on Oct 21, 2018, 11:28:26 AM
You say this build isn't great for endgame but the damage and survivability seems great. Can this build comfortably do at least guardians and below?
"
Runal wrote:
You say this build isn't great for endgame but the damage and survivability seems great. Can this build comfortably do at least guardians and below?

It feels comfortable on guardians. Can't facetank anything (compared to any other content), but still good.
So I quit delve for a week due to burn out. let me share you the latest progession before I fully retire this char. Many thanks for creating this build. Very happy with it.

Key updates

- Decided to drop the 3rd curse (poacher's mark) for determination. Now sitting at 75% phys reduction in h/o and up to 90% with basalt flask

- Iron reflex
- Shift towards aurabot by adding smite for extra lightning/shock chance. This also give you perma fortify.

- Added aspect of spider. Very strong with temporal chain stack.
- Go for ES shield with reduced mana reserve. Sitting at 7k ES.
- Delving is fine. Now at level 54x without hitting any wall. My golem dies occasionally in some node with insane mods.

Spoiler

Just to give you ideas. Here are some experimental before reach my current set up
Spoiler
Last edited by Juraiz123 on Oct 23, 2018, 3:06:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info