[3.6 discontinued] Ice Golems - Adrenaline mapping - 6 Auras / 3 Curses

"
churoshyo wrote:
one point i realize.. for incursion previously it has been very dangerous having minions going into incursion.. as the minion would instant aggro the mobs and once you move you're dead.. Have GGG fix or did something to that tho?

I don't had such issues during Incursion days to be honest :)

Golems tends to bait mobs, yes. But as you using flasks and phase run, you leaving grace period and golems just shred nearby targets instantly. It was fast with Elementalist (I've played it this days), and it would be even faster with Occultist`s Profane Bloom and Primordial Chains movement bonus.

We also have Vaal Grace aura, that could be used during Incursion entering.

The biggest issue for Incursions is Vaal constructs. They deal heavy damage, and it's important to stack chaos resistance hard. The next issue is incursion architects with big HP pools, for which we may lack the damage. The good point is that we could stack timer quickly on mobs, getting more seconds for the architect.
Last edited by cyberxndr on Dec 7, 2018, 7:24:58 AM
"
cyberxndr wrote:
"
churoshyo wrote:
one point i realize.. for incursion previously it has been very dangerous having minions going into incursion.. as the minion would instant aggro the mobs and once you move you're dead.. Have GGG fix or did something to that tho?

I don't had such issues during Incursion days to be honest :)

Golems tends to bait mobs, yes. But as you using flasks and phase run, you leaving grace period and golems just shred nearby targets instantly. It was fast with Elementalist (I've played it this days), and it would be even faster with Occultist`s Profane Bloom and Primordial Chains movement bonus.

We also have Vaal Grace aura, that could be used during Incursion entering.

The biggest issue for Incursions is Vaal constructs. They deal heavy damage, and it's important to stack chaos resistance hard. The next issue is incursion architects with big HP pools, for which we may lacking damage.

CI is viable too right, before we get optimum gear with enough chaos res to cover up... all the auras and blasphemy curses are on mana only am i right?

btw another questions.. how do you ur minion gain frenzy charges since your tree doesn't have necro aegis and there's no spectre used to generate those.

thanks!
Last edited by churoshyo on Dec 7, 2018, 7:28:51 AM
"
churoshyo wrote:
CI is viable too right, before we get optimum gear with enough chaos res to cover up... all the auras and blasphemy curses are on mana only am i right?

We need Mortal Conviction hard to use all the auras. With CI we can use maybe 3-4 of them, either purities or hatred+curses. It's very clunky, and require a lot of resistances on gear, that couln't be affordable early (since we also need a lot of ES on items)

Two Ming`s Hearts may be a good investment during day 2-3.

"
churoshyo wrote:

how do you ur minion gain frenzy charges since your tree doesn't have necro aegis and there's no spectre used to generate those.

That's the reason we're running Poacher`s Mark :)

Last edited by cyberxndr on Dec 7, 2018, 8:02:42 AM
Planning to roll this later today in the new league, super hype for it! (Mostly just posting so I can remember the link when i'm home! :D)

Thanks for the great guide, I particularly love guides with detailed leveling strats because even after all these years I tend to derp and forget something simple like how to make a wand!!
before i take blood magic and the -50% mana reserve i should at least capped my chaos resistance right? Now might's heart is only 1 chaos each.
i have tested the build in Standard, just one word AMAZING !!!

TY

LUCK is not a factor !
Last edited by Vilnior on Dec 8, 2018, 3:10:30 PM
Hi, i see your video, how you can get 6 golems¿?¿? with the items of pastebin only can see 5 golems...
"
Nefhi wrote:
Hi, i see your video, how you can get 6 golems¿?¿? with the items of pastebin only can see 5 golems...

not sure which pastebin you were refering to. but

as default - 1 golem
primordial chain - 3 golem
clayshaper - 1 golem
anima stone - 1 golem
"
churoshyo wrote:
before i take blood magic and the -50% mana reserve i should at least capped my chaos resistance right? Now might's heart is only 1 chaos each.

It's not necessary if you have Solaris Lorica. I'm running -30% chaos res now, and it's still strong on low maps due to flat chaos damage reduction.

"
Vilnior wrote:

TY

Nice to hear you've enjoyed it :)
Last edited by cyberxndr on Dec 8, 2018, 11:47:15 PM
"
cyberxndr wrote:
"
churoshyo wrote:

It's not necessary if you have Solaris Lorica. I'm running -30% chaos res now, and it's still strong on low maps due to flat chaos damage reduction.

"
Vilnior wrote:

TY

Nice to hear you've enjoyed it :)

im at lv 73 atm.. with 2.6k ES 1.4K life.. havent got into blood magic and the nodes behind there yet.. Ran discipline, purity of elements and generosity hatred. Most of the content was fine, except the syndicate.. i died almost everytime i met them. death counts is at 130 now.. lol.. my res are capped except cold rest which is around 6x.

should i get more ES at this moment? if i were to compare with life based build this is way too low.. because normally when i hit map, it'd be doing 3.5-4k life just to be safe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info