[3.2] The Blue Man(a) with Purple Skills -- 934k Tooltip ED, now with deathless Uber Elder video!

I hit Maim first try with a essence of Misery...

Do you think this is worth multi crafting? ( suffixes can not be changed, scour, can have multi crafted mods). Probably not?...

Also, I crafted

But hit ES on the regal. One resist w/ bench. yay :(

I guess I would use " add a suffix, remove a random prefix". If it bricks, back to alt spamming. : /
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 14, 2018, 11:29:51 AM
"
I hit Maim first try with a essence of Misery...

Do you think this is worth multi crafting? ( suffixes can not be changed, scour, can have multi crafted mods). Probably not?...

Also, I crafted

But hit ES on the regal. One resist w/ bench. yay :(

I guess I would use " add a suffix, remove a random prefix". If it bricks, back to alt spamming. : /

For the dagger, I would not multi mod.

For the belt, if you feel like taking the risk, craft a bench mod from a master first before you do the beast mod, that way it will have a 1 in 3 chance of removing the life. Though to be honest, even if it did, so long as you hit a good resist you could put the life roll back up at a value of up to 64.

Edit: I'm going to take the time to say now, I am scrapping my characters and putting my profile to private for testing a build opener for the next league. I've been pretty satisfied with Indigon taking off in popularity and I am going to move onto something else for a while.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Apr 14, 2018, 4:51:35 PM
This is what I ended up with, after hundreds of alts. I'm done for now, this is a rich flippers rabbit hole I dont want to go down anymore

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 14, 2018, 6:17:45 PM
Another question here...

I am confused by conflicting info. Should Spreading Rot jewels be used, or Grand Spectrums? There is conflicting info in posts, vs video vs PoB..everywhere, regarding this really.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 15, 2018, 12:40:12 AM
Bump for question please? level 60 now, and confused
"
Bump for question please? level 60 now, and confused

Up to you, I decided Grand Spectrum is better because the play style is lazier. However, from a math standpoint it should be marginally worse.
Marginally eh? Then I'll just stick with Grand Spectrums. Thank you.
Tried U-Shaper for the first time, 7k mana without purity of ice, 4,5k HP, no empower lv4/+1 cloak. Damage was quite low and the arena became impossible to stay alive more than 1 minute, got them to half HP, but it was impossible to kill due to the arena. I don't know if this build needs op empower and cloak to kill it or i just don't know the fight yet. Other than that the build is just great, can kill pretty much everything easily (1 death on U-Atziri). Thanks a lot for this great build! My gear: (just 20Q some gems)

Clarity recovery watcher's.

Edit: Tried again, no sucess. maybe would be better with some atziri boots, not sure if i could kill them with lig and fire res uncapped

Last edited by leolarizza on Apr 15, 2018, 7:45:18 PM
Question: is impresence not worth it? You have despair on a cwdt setup so I'm guessing your clear is fine w/o a curse? Is there a reason I can't just selfcast Despair for bosses so I can use a 20/20 one rather than 1/20 w/ cwdt?
Last edited by Coil1 on Apr 15, 2018, 11:51:53 PM
"
Coil1 wrote:
Question: is impresence not worth it? You have despair on a cwdt setup so I'm guessing your clear is fine w/o a curse? Is there a reason I can't just selfcast Despair for bosses so I can use a 20/20 one rather than 1/20 w/ cwdt?

Impresence is not worth it, but yes one of the options I listed was to self cast Despair. It can be leveled all the way up. That was my preferred setup at endgame anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info