[3.2] The Blue Man(a) with Purple Skills -- 934k Tooltip ED, now with deathless Uber Elder video!

"
Rhaegar_G wrote:

I updated my post, turns out it was just a POB issue, as expected poison adds about 0 damage.

Yeah, saw that. What i dont get is why it says on wiki that spell damage increases apply to poisons inflicted by ED? Can it be that PoB does not take that into account?
"
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:

I updated my post, turns out it was just a POB issue, as expected poison adds about 0 damage.

Yeah, saw that. What i dont get is why it says on wiki that spell damage increases apply to poisons inflicted by ED? Can it be that PoB does not take that into account?

I suspect its a remnant of deprecated advice from when poison used to double dip. It definitely doesn't work now.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
so I here I am crafting a belt for myself but the shapermod with "increased mana recovery rate" seems to be pretty rare. no matter if I use alt+regal, chaos spam or beastcarfting "reforge belt with maximum life".

is this normal? do you guys have any tips?

regards
"
fl0yd wrote:
so I here I am crafting a belt for myself but the shapermod with "increased mana recovery rate" seems to be pretty rare. no matter if I use alt+regal, chaos spam or beastcarfting "reforge belt with maximum life".

is this normal? do you guys have any tips?

regards

Here's what has been the most efficient in my experience:

I'd stick to using alterations or beast crafts, I think chaos spam is less efficient but faster. Below are the cases I've used for crafting belts so far. With these cases, even if you get ES + Mana Recovery or Thorns + Mana recovery, you can still regal and hope for life or resist.

Case 1: You hit good life, you can benchcraft a resist or gamble and try to go for dual resist by crafting a junk modifier and using the beast to remove a prefix and add a suffix. This will have a 1 in 3 chance of bricking the item completely.

Case 2: You hit anything else that is a prefix, you can do the beast craft to try to hit resist and bench craft life.

Case 3: You hit resist with a junk prefix, you can beast craft a suffix onto it and bench craft life.

Case 4: You hit a junk suffix, I would just reroll the item.

If you are not okay with benched life, then you really do have to go for life + mana regeneration on a blue base. This can take a while, but is not impossible. Even if you fail to land a resist or good prefix, you could use the above mentioned method to take a risk similar to case 1.
Why do you say bricked, beast crafting corrupts the item?
Bricked means you lose the item and cannot fix it in any way, usually when people vaal items and get what they don't want.

Last edited by Torin on Apr 7, 2018, 12:59:16 PM
"
Torin wrote:
Why do you say bricked, beast crafting corrupts the item?
Bricked means you lose the item and cannot fix it in any way, usually when people vaal items and get what they don't want.

Nah I just mean it removes life or the mana regeneration modifier, which means you should reroll. Beast crafting will not corrupt the item unless it explicitly says so like here:

I started playing this before the 25th, that was before he changed 53 nodes. This guide sucks, at least post the PoB at the top of the page. DO NOT BUILD THIS BUILD. There are much better guides out there.
"
I started playing this before the 25th, that was before he changed 53 nodes. This guide sucks, at least post the PoB at the top of the page. DO NOT BUILD THIS BUILD. There are much better guides out there.

Great comment) Guide is great, explains everything in details and just cause it was changed does not make it bad. And there is PoB in the guide, both for old and new versions. It helps to open your eyes and read all of the guide.
"

Great comment) Guide is great, explains everything in details and just cause it was changed does not make it bad. And there is PoB in the guide, both for old and new versions. It helps to open your eyes and read all of the guide.

I do not want to answer questions which I have already answered in the guide. If someone who doesn't read isn't playing it then its far less work for me. Its been in bold letters at the top of the page and in the change log since 2 AM on the 26th of March.

And if he doesn't like the build, I can always recommend a good game of checkers or solitaire instead.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Apr 8, 2018, 2:33:59 PM
This build is great. I'm very bad at bossing, but here I have no problem. Also I have a lot of fun seeing all these purple skills.

I'm glad that I found it early when the items were cheaper. Good job, love it! <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info