[3.2] The Blue Man(a) with Purple Skills -- 934k Tooltip ED, now with deathless Uber Elder video!

Hi, currently at lv82 and 5k mana, missing the small 8% mana nodes, so i will get 6k+ on 90. My damage, specially single target is really really low, anything I might be doing wrong? aspect of spider leaves me with 3k, is that better for dps?

Thanks!
"
leolarizza wrote:
Hi, currently at lv82 and 5k mana, missing the small 8% mana nodes, so i will get 6k+ on 90. My damage, specially single target is really really low, anything I might be doing wrong? aspect of spider leaves me with 3k, is that better for dps?

Thanks!

In order of precedence:

1. Stop using aspect of the spider if your damage is low, it lowers damage by more than half with that reservation, it should also only be 25% unless it is being supported by other gems in the item. Even then, its useage should be limited to maps where damage is not an issue.

2. Buy a level 3 corrupted empower, it costs basically nothing.

3. Get the recommended boot enchant.

4. Go for a tier 1 mana recovery rate roll on belt. You can craft this yourself by buying a base and using alteration and regal orbs. Basically just roll until you hit 16%+ mana recovery rate + any prefix and regal. Beast crafting or a master bench can finish the item.

5. When your resistances are comfortable, try switching about 2 spreading rots and 1 rare jewel for 3 grand spectrum cobalt jewels. They make for a lazier play style which doesn't require blight usage for maximum damage. You may or may not like this, it is optional.

Good luck with the build!

Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Apr 9, 2018, 1:14:30 PM
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
"
leolarizza wrote:

Thanks!

In order of precedence:

1. Stop using aspect of the spider if your damage is low, it lowers damage by more than half with that reservation, it should also only be 25% unless it is being supported by other gems in the item. Even then, its useage should be limited to maps where damage is not an issue.

2. Buy a level 3 corrupted empower, it costs basically nothing.

3. Get the recommended boot enchant.

4. Go for a tier 1 mana recovery rate roll on belt. You can craft this yourself by buying a base and using alteration and regal orbs. Basically just roll until you hit 16%+ mana recovery rate + any prefix and regal. Beast crafting or a master bench can finish the item.

5. When your resistances are comfortable, try switching about 2 spreading rots and 1 rare jewel for 3 grand spectrum cobalt jewels. They make for a lazier play style which doesn't require blight usage for maximum damage. You may or may not like this, it is optional.

Good luck with the build!

Thanks for the fast response!

I have a T2 recovery on my belt, thought it was like life, where the t1 goes from 10% to 20%, so I will keep it because of the really great mods, until i craft a better one. Oh, so 3 grand spectrum are better? your "new" pob didn't have any, so i thought you weren't using them anymore, thanks! Do you still use blight for the hinder effect?
Last edited by leolarizza on Apr 9, 2018, 1:34:57 PM
"
leolarizza wrote:
Do you still use blight for the hinder effect?

Its a good extra tool to have, but not necessary. Currently I don't remember, I think I switched to self cast despair in the blue socket. I haven't made the change to the link yet because I wasn't sure if it would become core.

Currently, I'm testing a new character that is using a ton of unique items, so I've been a bit slow updating this guide.
Loving the build so far I have 60/58 Indigon how big would you say getting it to x/60 would be? In terms of that or upgrading from a lvl 3 empower to a 4. Thanks in advance
Whats optimal ilvl for belt to craft it? As high as possible or you need certain ilvl to prevent any mods from rolling?
"
Pieprzojad wrote:
Whats optimal ilvl for belt to craft it? As high as possible or you need certain ilvl to prevent any mods from rolling?

75 or above. 81 adds the new chaos resist tier and 84 adds resist and cooldown recovery speed. 75 is fine and slightly easier to roll.
Added a video on how to craft belts for this build.

https://youtu.be/NUDd0EBXcx0

I ended up using about an exalt in current market value of the 1.5 I acquired beforehand. 1.5 exalts is a good estimate for worst case scenario to craft 3 belts because of beasts which costed 24c to finish the last two belts.
Hello, here's the weapon I just bought:

Two questions:

1. Is there a prefix I can craft that will help at all?
2. With both maim and faster attack mods, what should the gem setup be? Shield charge, fortify and?

"
Hello, here's the weapon I just bought:

Two questions:

1. Is there a prefix I can craft that will help at all?
2. With both maim and faster attack mods, what should the gem setup be? Shield charge, fortify and?

1. Catarina: Curse duration or Leo: Damage Over Time.
2. Culling strike, quality grants additional attack speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info