[3.2] The Blue Man(a) with Purple Skills -- 934k Tooltip ED, now with deathless Uber Elder video!

Has anyone thought about fitting Vaal Blight into this build?
My impression is that it could be really good because you can activate it once you've fully ramped up ED damage for free and still get the boosted damage. But in this build Blight isn't linked to anything. Is there a way to get more out of Vaal Blight than this or are there better gems/links to use assuming you've got the full gear set-up?

EDIT:
Just beat Uber Elder for the first time with this build! I didn't have the confidence to do it in normal LL ED builds but this Indigon one really pushes content confidently straight to the end. I'm so proud xD Thanks for the amazing build guide, Rhaegar_G!

I followed the guide closely, so I'd say this iteration works fantastically in 3.3. The only difference to note is the addition of Vaal Blight as I mentioned above, and the build's dodge helps deal with the Chaos dmg constructs in Incursions. At lv.91 my passive tree is the same as Rhaegar's but without the 8% life above Cruel Preparation and the 4 Evasion and Life left of Finesse, and only for lack of levels.
For reference, here's the equipment I used:
Spoiler

+Intuitive Leap

And here are the replacements that I use in the main build:
Spoiler

I'm lucky to have an unset ring so I added Rallying Cry. The extra damage and mana regen seems to suit the build and I'm just used to pressing Q for it from other ED builds. I put clarity in the ring and Rallying Cry in the boots to link it with Increased Duration.
Last edited by Roatse on Jul 5, 2018, 9:16:44 AM
Alright, I have been enjoying this build quite a bit, but I just tried my first uber elder, and I think I would have been able to take him down were it not for the physical degen that the octopuses/madness propagators cause. It eventually covered the entire area and left me with pretty much nowhere to go. Does anyone have any tricks on avoiding this?? Am I not doing enough damage? Is there any way I can kill them faster? Thanks
Anyone tried to do the LL poet pen ED version of this build, that could be seen as a mix of this one and this other one from the same author? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129235
Because we actually never get increased elemental damage nor crit, I can see how a PP build could work with VD for bossing and with ED+ contagion for fast clearing.
I have seen a video about PP with ED + contagion and it was clearing nicely t16 maps, and it wasn't using indigon I think.
So since you completely bypass any damage nodes on the tree,why not just go all out and put a mana leech gem in your 6link set-up?
Anybody doing this in 3.4?
livejamie
I am willing to give it a try, it seems legit
i do it in 3.4 and i have killed all Bosses.
"
Alex10551 wrote:
i do it in 3.4 and i have killed all Bosses.

How is Delving? How deep have you gotten?
livejamie
Is there any updated skill tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info