[3.2] The Blue Man(a) with Purple Skills -- 934k Tooltip ED, now with deathless Uber Elder video!

I think I followed all the steps and bought the right gear but my PoB says my mana regen is only 1.6k...anyone know where I could have went wrong? https://pastebin.com/it29Zpib

edit: got it. boot enchant, weapon needed mana mods, and need higher mana/ regen rolls on gear
Last edited by Impulse36 on Jun 8, 2018, 11:16:02 PM
OP Build. Really nice theorycrafting :)

EDIT : Did all with it.

Would be possible to play it as Scorching Ray without too much tweaks ?
Last edited by Jakhor on Jun 12, 2018, 3:02:11 AM
Is this build still equally viable for 3.3? (i didn't play previous 2 leagues, so i'm sorry for asking this now)
Last edited by oestergreen on Jun 14, 2018, 5:24:50 PM
"
Jakhor wrote:
OP Build. Really nice theorycrafting :)

EDIT : Did all with it.

Would be possible to play it as Scorching Ray without too much tweaks ?

Do you know if this build still works just as good in this current league?
Do you think Omeyocan boots are worth having permanent 75% Dodge and Onslaught in exchange for about 10% less mana regen and a bit less Life?
Last edited by Novalisk on Jun 20, 2018, 2:35:46 PM
Has anyone tried doing a Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Mana Leech on the gloves too? I wanted to try it since firestorm has a juicy damage when you build up stacks on indigon.

I also tried doing uber elder and there were a lot of firestorms that was brewed so I was thinking that it might be possible to get a lot of mana leech if that's the case.

Anyone trying this build in 3.3? :O
Hi,

I would like to ask if is possible to play this build with an ES based occulist ?

And is the Cloak of Defiance mandatory?
Last edited by Dante_Above_All on Jul 1, 2018, 10:18:58 PM
there is something I dont understand. I am lvl 88, am i supposed to swap contagion into de 6L? which links then?

Im having some difficulties to quickly clean the incursion rooms.. i have 7k mana
I see you only have 1 fevered mind jewel, so maybe you're not ramping up mana cost fast enough?
"
Novalisk wrote:
I see you only have 1 fevered mind jewel, so maybe you're not ramping up mana cost fast enough?

ill try that thanks, totally forgot about double fervered mind. what about the 6L contagion he mentions? is that the late late choice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info