[3.2] The Blue Man(a) with Purple Skills -- 934k Tooltip ED, now with deathless Uber Elder video!

"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
"
Coil1 wrote:
Question: is impresence not worth it? You have despair on a cwdt setup so I'm guessing your clear is fine w/o a curse? Is there a reason I can't just selfcast Despair for bosses so I can use a 20/20 one rather than 1/20 w/ cwdt?

Impresence is not worth it, but yes one of the options I listed was to self cast Despair. It can be leveled all the way up. That was my preferred setup at endgame anyway.

One more question if you don't mind. Is there any reason I can't use a bisco belt/headhunter when I'm not bossing or is the mana recovery belt particularly necessary?
"
Coil1 wrote:
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
"
Coil1 wrote:
Question: is impresence not worth it? You have despair on a cwdt setup so I'm guessing your clear is fine w/o a curse? Is there a reason I can't just selfcast Despair for bosses so I can use a 20/20 one rather than 1/20 w/ cwdt?

Impresence is not worth it, but yes one of the options I listed was to self cast Despair. It can be leveled all the way up. That was my preferred setup at endgame anyway.

One more question if you don't mind. Is there any reason I can't use a bisco belt/headhunter when I'm not bossing or is the mana recovery belt particularly necessary?

You can use them for anything except Shaper, Uber Elder and Red Elder I'd say. Even in T16 you can probably start the boss with 8 HH buffs or so.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Should i just git gud for uber elder fight? that build really seems to struggle to kill them, and my items are pretty good, but not min-maxed

Edit: How good is a +1 cloak lv4 empower compared to normal cloak lv3 empower? is that really worth the 20+ex investment?
Last edited by leolarizza on Apr 16, 2018, 3:12:19 PM
Hi!

Thank you for your amazing guide! Really great job.

I try to follow your guide and think have now a quite good setup.
I can run up to T15 complete brainafk and even T16 works.

What I am wondering is, how can you get that much dps? Your tooltip in ramping out says you start out with 13k dps where i am at 5k. So i guess i am missing something really importand but can't figure out what it is. Would be great if you can have a quick look and help a newbe out a little bit :-)

Hey I'll answer both your questions in one post this time.

"
drakonius1 wrote:
Hi!

Thank you for your amazing guide! Really great job.

I try to follow your guide and think have now a quite good setup.
I can run up to T15 complete brainafk and even T16 works.

What I am wondering is, how can you get that much dps? Your tooltip in ramping out says you start out with 13k dps where i am at 5k. So i guess i am missing something really importand but can't figure out what it is. Would be great if you can have a quick look and help a newbe out a little bit :-)

Hmm you're saying I do 13/5 = 2.6 times more initial damage,

POB says +1 chest amounts to

4730/3706 = 1.276 times more damage

When I load your POB it says 3659 initial hit and mine says 3706. That difference seems to be minuscule. I don't have anything to compare to in game anymore because I've scrapped the character to test builds for the new league. Its totally possible that I clipped that wrong, or its with Arcane Surge active.

"
leolarizza wrote:

Edit: How good is a +1 cloak lv4 empower compared to normal cloak lv3 empower? is that really worth the 20+ex investment?

4730/3706 = 1.276 times more damage (If its worth it or not is up to you, it also increases mana cost so it shortens ramp up time.)
Thanks for your quick answer!
Then i guess i just do a little more fine tuning :)
In the new patch notes it says "Fixed a bug where having 100% reduced Mana Cost of skills prevented modifiers to the total mana cost from applying."

Do you think it would be possible to have a skill cost 0 mana and yet still proc the indigon? you could just keep spamming the spell and deal infinite damage?

It might just be stuff like doedre gloves which add 50 mana cost to skills used to not to where skill cost was 0.
Last edited by keninishna on Apr 17, 2018, 6:57:20 PM
I must say it's a pretty nice build. Now I gotta get that +1 Cloak of Defiance

DEATHLESS UBER ELDER KILL VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYAOiClnu4I
where I find the passive tree, I do not understand that well, I want to build this one.I do not speak English, I translate with google.

Thanks for understanding!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info