[3.2] The Blue Man(a) with Purple Skills -- 934k Tooltip ED, now with deathless Uber Elder video!

So the price of everything went up while I couldn't play unfortunately (cpu fried, took 3 weeks to replace)

I have a budget-budget-set of gear, 4.5k hp, 7.5k mana at level 90 using Grand Spectrum.

If you could have either the 2 Fevered Minds or the Watcher's Eye, which do you find is most necessary for the build? I assume the 2 Fevered Minds but I don't want to screw up with my limited funds. I find it hard to evaluate stuff in PoB having not played the build.

Spoiler
Last edited by Namcap on Apr 23, 2018, 12:15:56 AM
"
Namcap wrote:

If you could have either the 2 Fevered Minds or the Watcher's Eye, which do you find is most necessary for the build?

I would definitely say the Fevered Minds, you should be able to farm up at least and get the rest later. Without a mana cost increase, it really does slow down the build.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Just had a random thought, maybe this should be more in your PP build version but just curious.

Since we generate charges while mapping, have you looked into Discharge for bosses, just for the LUL-factor?

Napkin math you have approx 800 base essence drain damage and you hit 2.4m damage while mapping, while a 4power 4 frenzy discharge would have approx 2200 base damage, or with endurance charges 3000 base damage. 6-9m damage seems possible without crit, literally one shotting all but Guardians. This reminds me of my LL Vaal Righteous Fire Ignite builds that could 1 shot Shaper and make me giggle.
Build is fun , somehow really tanky , somehow really fast clear , somehow really cheap.... Great build
Spoiler

Need some upgrades but i don't feel the need to invest
Last edited by RedStark on Apr 27, 2018, 4:57:42 AM
First Shaper and HoGM. Thank you very much for the build!
A little confused on gems. Is this the optimal setup?

8 total
3x Grand Spectrums
2x Fevered Mind
1x Watcher
1x Intuitive Leap
1x Rare life%/mana%/resists
"
A little confused on gems. Is this the optimal setup?

8 total
3x Grand Spectrums
2x Fevered Mind
1x Watcher
1x Intuitive Leap
1x Rare life%/mana%/resists

Yeah and the alternative is 2 spreading rot 2 rare jewels. I think having more mana is better for flexibility.
Managed to snag this belt for 5c in the flashback event.

Also paid 10ex for an indigon cause no one is doing uber elder in this event and 100c for a lv3 empower. Ouch.

Also lv21 EDs are like 80c minimum for some reason.

The gear available overall seem rather poor since there arent as many people playing this event compared to a full league.
Last edited by Coil1 on May 11, 2018, 5:39:14 AM
Xbox player here. I’ve looked all over but couldn’t find this. What order should you take the passives in? Even which areas of the passive page to go to first, should I be targeting the scion health nodes or the evasion rating nodes? They’re so spread out, not sure which direction is more important. Thanks, and fun build!
"
Autmner wrote:
Xbox player here. I’ve looked all over but couldn’t find this. What order should you take the passives in? Even which areas of the passive page to go to first, should I be targeting the scion health nodes or the evasion rating nodes? They’re so spread out, not sure which direction is more important. Thanks, and fun build!

Hey, I'd recommend getting life first, then evasion later. Blind is +50% evade even when you have zero base evasion, which is good enough for starting.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on May 14, 2018, 12:05:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info