Showcasing New War for the Atlas Gems and Items

does vulnerbility trigger the bleed or is it the attack ?

Ie will this allow you to trigger bloodlust bonus dmg without a secondary attack.
"
There is something wrong with Spell Cascade Support Gem :

I think a "Damage" is missing on one of the first lanes.

The mechanics of increases and decreases vs less and more are different, therefore having one of each type is not unreasonable.

In this case, the increase will partially offset the less, how effectively depending on how much you've invested in other increases.
So the new rares can roll up to three support gems or 1 unique affix but not both?
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I'm just wait for league support pack and new stash tab >:|
⚔️ https://steamcommunity.com/id/yalme/
booo Ancestral Call Support doesn't work on minions.
"
Souleus wrote:
"
There is something wrong with Spell Cascade Support Gem :

I think a "Damage" is missing on one of the first lanes.

The mechanics of increases and decreases vs less and more are different, therefore having one of each type is not unreasonable.

In this case, the increase will partially offset the less, how effectively depending on how much you've invested in other increases.

Not to mention its a 20%Q gem.. meaning the quality bonus is shown which is 10% Increased AOE.. Quality basically helps to offset the drawback. I imagine the less AOE is much larger starting out at lvl 1 and is 15% less on a lvl 21 gem. If it works like any other support anyway.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Dec 7, 2017, 12:05:53 PM
So if the intent is to make RNG rares more of a "thing" and de-emphasize the need for specific uniques, then a) have you said that in developer manifesto already? and b) I'm "all in" on that plan.
WOW!!!
The War for the Atlas page lists 10 new gems: 4 active corpse spells and 6 supports (2 of which are unannounced). Of the 2 unannounced supports, one of them (Mirage Archer) is revealed above and mentioned in the patch notes. There is no mention of the last one. GGG has stated that the splitting of the old Vulnerability curse into Despair was not intended to replace one of the unrevealed support gems.

First, is there any news about that last unannounced support gem? Given its absence in the patch notes, I imagine it's been pushed back to a later patch. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some balance or bug concerns that forced it out of the initial 3.1.0 release, at least if its effect is as unusual as the other support gems being added.

Second, are there any plans to update the War for the Atlas page with the Mirage Archer support gem, which has now been announced, and to remove the other unannounced support gem which is not being included?
Mirage Archer is making Mirror Arrow look even more pointless than it already was...

Ah well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info