Showcasing New War for the Atlas Gems and Items

"
nadakuu wrote:
does vulnerbility trigger the bleed or is it the attack ?

Ie will this allow you to trigger bloodlust bonus dmg without a secondary attack.

Hadn't thought of that, simply because I assumed that "cannot cause bleeding" would override.

Doubtful but damn, good question, hope the answer is yes.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
"
Adds 5 to 9 damage per 10 dexterity
??
WOOOOOOT ????

Am I the only one freaking out about this ?
It's not that hard to get ~1000dex. That's 500-900 added damage with 1 Affix!
1 SINGLE AFFIX on a rare will give you 700Dmg per attack??

This is Nuts! Isn't this completely and totally broken?
These can be crafted, right? A Blue item with that mod + some crit/atk speed seems better than every bow currently in the game. By miles.

I suppose I should be happy since I want to play a cold bow ranger but..
This is Waaaaaaaay too much. Am I missing something here?

So, lets say I play some RF build next league. Meybe even some SR action will be happening.
Do you think that if (in a boss fight) I use Desecrate to create some lvl 100 corpses, and then Bodyswap with some crit chance and ingites, the boss will melt?
IGN: VodeniZec
"
StravoS wrote:
"
Adds 5 to 9 damage per 10 dexterity
??
WOOOOOOT ????

Am I the only one freaking out about this ?
It's not that hard to get ~1000dex. That's 500-900 added damage with 1 Affix!
1 SINGLE AFFIX on a rare will give you 700Dmg per attack??

This is Nuts! Isn't this completely and totally broken?
These can be crafted, right? A Blue item with that mod + some crit/atk speed seems better than every bow currently in the game. By miles.

I suppose I should be happy since I want to play a cold bow ranger but..
This is Waaaaaaaay too much. Am I missing something here?

And that kind of bow is as rare as a Skyforth ... yeah... that affix is legit lool...
Long Live the Templars !!!!
Last edited by InfinityAtEnd on Dec 7, 2017, 1:44:50 PM
Seems like Elder/Shaper items are new "base" so you could just scour and spam 10k alteration orbs to get Cold dmg per 10 dex and attack speed. Done, bow better than any mirrow bow that exist in the game.
"
Aynix wrote:
Seems like Elder/Shaper items are new "base" so you could just scour and spam 10k alteration orbs to get Cold dmg per 10 dex and attack speed. Done, bow better than any mirrow bow that exist in the game.

The showcased item is a standard base. We don't even know the details yet of how one acquires a "shaped" or "elder" item. Run a lich for a chance at an elder item? Fight a defending guardian for a chance at a shaped item?

You're making an assumption that these mods are accessible through use of normal currency. I somewhat doubt.

But, i dunno. Not willing to stick my neck out on this one until we know the deets. I've been surprised in the past.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
"As you fight in maps the Shaper or Elder control, you may find rare Shaped and Elder items which can be crafted to have powerful properties that don't normally occur."

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
I think that new bow mod is a massive mistake GGG.

I don;t mind powercreep but favouring bows above any other weapon, and above all giving it a single mod that outperforms the best mirrored bows on standard... ouch..

I thought that the elder/shaper items were a way to easily get a 6L running, so we can easier get a single target skill and an aoe skill without weapon swaps and stuff... but i never imagined you would completely bust the game balance like that.

I mean ALL my friends ALL say they're playing archer now. ALL OF THEM.

well done.

how about buffing melee for once?
Last edited by cartouche_2 on Dec 7, 2017, 2:56:21 PM
"
cartouche_2 wrote:
I think that new bow mod is a massive mistake GGG.

I don;t mind powercreep but favouring bows above any other weapon, and above all giving it a single mod that outperforms the best mirrored bows on standard... ouch..

I thought that the elder/shaper items were a way to easily get a 6L running, so we can easier get a single target skill and an aoe skill without weapon swaps and stuff... but i never imagined you would completely bust the game balance like that.

I mean ALL my friends ALL say they're playing archer now. ALL OF THEM.

well done.

how about buffing melee for once?

What makes you think bows are the only thing being favored here? That rare was just an example.

Not trying to troll you...honestly asking as maybe I'm missing something.
120% damage effectiveness, 6% crit chance, 0.6s cast time.............. i'ma main unearth bois

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info