Showcasing New War for the Atlas Gems and Items

Volatile is clunky to farm maps - u have to run,cast Desecration,then cast balls,repeat...2spells - to slow for fasw farming. = if use - only with triggers i think
and body swap totems are good vs bosses - but awful at farm? cause they jump in different positions and u cant control this = this will we strange farm. =__=
"
So lvl 20 desecrate still gives lvl 100 corpses? Or some trash like 83?

Doesn't really matter if its level 83 or 100, because the corpses are limited to the level of the map you are in anyway
Is it me or are we still missing one of the new support gems??
A support gem that increases AoE but also has less AoE. Explain this to new players :D
ouch 60% less aps that alot :(
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
WOOT WOOT!!
Amazing new content, thanks GGG!! :)
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
New tab type is delayed or kept secret for launch ?

Something we still don't have and would be VERY nice is to add Pn/Sn (Prefix tier N, Suffix tier N) next to each affix in the item popup when you press Alt.
Alt only to avoid confusing new players.
Some script does this, but none can when you are fullscreen.
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Dec 7, 2017, 8:23:07 AM
Donate dead green text is not updated.
It says it can't be modified with spell damage. Also 'cannnot' has one too many n.
I am not sure how I feel about these shaped/elder rare items. What´s the difference between new rare items and unique items if you can have special unique effect on rare now hm?

Btw you have nerfed Doomfletch but created such broken cold damage mod on the rare bow?
It´s beyond broken and will outperform any bow by miles. Legacy RoTC? heh it´s just poor toy compared to this ...

New curses are also bit broken don´t you?

GGG tell me where did you get these numbers ...
Last edited by Rakiii on Dec 7, 2017, 9:06:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info