Showcasing New War for the Atlas Gems and Items

"
vargorn wrote:
"
lopec wrote:
"
vargorn wrote:
Could you link us the new version of Lightning Tendrils as well pretty please? I do have some planning to do and the patch note don't contain nearly enough info for that. ;)

https://twitter.com/roryrackham

Sweet, thanks a lot for the link! :D

Two questions that immediately came to mind:

1. is the cast time correct at 0.23?
2. does the "more damage with ailments" affect shock as well since it's more of a debuff than damage

''Ignite, chill, freeze and shock are collectively referred to as elemental ailments''

So I guess so :)

And looking at other channeling skills, such as incinerate and flameblast, the cast time is prob alright.

Would also be quite interesteing to know what Quality affects, +dmg, +aoe, +crit strike etc...
Last edited by lopec on Dec 7, 2017, 4:43:41 PM
"
lopec wrote:
snip
''Ignite, chill, freeze and shock are collectively referred to as elemental ailments''

So I guess so :)

And looking at other channeling skills, such as incinerate and flameblast, the cast time is prob alright.

Would also be quite interesteing to know what Quality affects, +dmg, +aoe, +crit strike etc...

That makes sense.

Regarding the quality bonus, i would assume that +aoe is more or less out of the question. There was an official statement during the aoe changes that most gems which initially had +aoe from quality were instead changed to gain +radius from gem levels. That appears to be the case here as well.
My guess would be +dmg although +crit or shock would be more interesting.
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!
more skills are awesome always

MOARR MOAR SKILLS
DD flat damage? what happened to the 800-1200 flat fire at lvl20?
HAHAHA i was looking at that aswell, man reddit is going to be pissed@
All the new status options for gear will increase the cost to get the status combinations you are aiming for....yet add delicious new options to target or take as a consolation.

Mixed Blessings.
AC: "single target melee".
Volley: "projectile".

any projectile skill (ranged) gets +2, no matter the area it covers while AC only works with close range skills that target 1 enemy. how fair. GGG hates melee. I want my AC lacerate 4 blades possibly overlapping center (or just a wide 2x hit zone) or super cleave and ground slams.
rawr. fear me.
The numbers on the bow cannot be right... this cannot be right... someone tell me they did a mistake with the numbers
ืwow need test new skill LOL!
"
tidbit wrote:
AC: "single target melee".
Volley: "projectile".

any projectile skill (ranged) gets +2, no matter the area it covers while AC only works with close range skills that target 1 enemy. how fair. GGG hates melee. I want my AC lacerate 4 blades possibly overlapping center (or just a wide 2x hit zone) or super cleave and ground slams.

This may be true but think about how many single target skills can also hit multiple targets. Just a couple examples are frost blades and static strike.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info