Showcasing New War for the Atlas Gems and Items

"
xyllywyt wrote:
"
Axtobrak wrote:
"
xyllywyt wrote:
Spell cascade is broken.

It has "increased AoE" and "less AoE" at the same time.

Seems silly to me

X

no
"10 increased AoE"=20% quality

OK, how does the less AoE fit in then ?

X

less AoE is a property of a gem. Your 'normal' AoE becomes smaller... but it repeats three times (so your 'overall' AoE becomes bigger). And then if you want to mitigate this, you can add quality to the gem to slightly increase your 'normal' AoE (thus increasing your 'overall' AoE even more).
imagine a mirror decimation bow with max attack speed, max crit and crit multi, increased weapon elemental damage with with with all max elements on the bow and then add one of thos added elemental damage per 10 dex on top and then stack as much dex as you can.
that's like, that's like 500-900+ cold damage at 1000+ dexterity, then factor in attack speed, crit and the other elemental modifiers and you have a pretty godly decimation elemental bow with like 800+ base elemental damage alone. good luck getting it tho
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
trash gems
Уже показывали вроде...
5 Эмблем Сервис - 4 Divine Orb/Capped Loot!!!
"
VoidExilePoE wrote:
imagine a mirror decimation bow with max attack speed, max crit and crit multi, increased weapon elemental damage with with with all max elements on the bow and then add one of thos added elemental damage per 10 dex on top and then stack as much dex as you can.
that's like, that's like 500-900+ cold damage at 1000+ dexterity, then factor in attack speed, crit and the other elemental modifiers and you have a pretty godly decimation elemental bow with like 800+ base elemental damage alone. good luck getting it tho

I think even wirhout a mirrored bow you can reach really hight dps, Look at brutus lead sprinkler, its so powerful... than picking up raider and queen of the forest, tornado Shot and crit and you blow up everything with amazing clearspeed :D
Hype!
Quote: "..."As you fight in maps that are under the control of either The Shaper or The Elder, you may find rare Shaped and Elder items which can be crafted to have powerful properties that don't normally occur...."

Does that mean you can only continue to add mods with Exalted Orbs or with Masters ? (if the founded rare Shaped or Elder item can still has room for more mods)

....or..... you can Scouring them and start to craft them from scrach ?

Does Scouring Orb remove the Shaped or Elder property from the item ?

Is there any chance to get a list of those special mods and the item restrictions they have ?

Regards, Infinity !!!
Long Live the Templars !!!!
hmmm...anybody thinking of using Unearth as main skill? its good phys dmg spell with 100% pierce and 120 effectivness...idk
"
Souleus wrote:
Can I bodyswap spell totems? Nothing on the gem seems to say 'no'.

"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
Dragol wrote:
uhhh why is DD really bad?

"
Souleus wrote:
Can I bodyswap spell totems? Nothing on the gem seems to say 'no'.

yes you can

no you can not. they aren't corpses.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2034078
You can link bodyswap with spell totems, but you can't swap with spell totems. I believe that's the missunderstanding that happened there.

Unearth damage and effectiveness is this high because it's physical damage, I think. But you can deal with that by using conversion. From physical to elemental is a lot easier to achieve than between elements / to chaos.

"
Exile009 wrote:
That's actually a pretty high damage on Unearth (Desecrate cries quietly in a corner). And with a 6% base crit chance, I can already smell the Unearth - Cast on Crit builds incoming... ;)

Unearth is a spell, so unless you meant it as the spell being triggered by CoC and requiring less spell crit leaving you to spend more on damage / global crit, it won't work.

I personally enjoy the fact, that you can make your own uniques, but I do worry about pseudo-over-max links by getting otherwise unavailable stats on different items by having beneficial supports without their drawback (for instance no negative mine placing speed or trap throwing speed if the item with trap and mine damage isn't your main link).

However, getting items that will be actually better than current rares will be just as seldom and probably more expensive. An interesting aspect would be picking up low level shaped bases to see if they can become "leveling" uniques rares.

Most likely it won't be worth the effort of picking them up either though. Oh wow, I just realised they could become PvP 6 links, unless the link mods have a required ilvl that's high enough to be unavailable in pvp.

In any case, the most powerful items will be essence crafted ones with shaper mods. 30% more DoT or Elemental damage, 3.5% to crit, 16% more attack & cast speed, free 50% physical to lightning conversion, 175 to 225 added fire damage... Essentially a seventh link (or 8th if it's possible to roll 3 support gems on gloves or a helmet). Getting two (or three) support gems with an essence, that already costs dozens of chaos without the possibility for such items is the real challenge. But I have no doubt, that that will be the new 50+ ex tier, provided shaped bases will be as craftable as they said.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info