3.0.1b Patch Notes

Still no bandits fix? Nevermind, you had your chance now.

Patch it in a few years or never .. don't care anymore. bye
Any reason as to why the fix for From Dust (which was apparently done a week ago) wasn't deployed in the patch?
Still crashing sometimes when trying switching to levels and the like. For example, I tried to enter Axiom Prison through the Climb (I think) and it crashed saying Exception Error: Can't Create Thread. Then again I have Multithreading turned off, and even then for a good reason, because otherwise it'll inevitably crash within half an hour or so citing that I have not enough memory.

Seriously, start fixing the actual problems first, then focus on balancing, aesthetics and the like. A player who can't actually play the game, can and will eventually just say 'fuck it' and stop playing, focusing on other games and the like that don't or at the very least crash less often.
"
Updated the Labyrinth to not be able to spawn Darkshrine effects that could overwrite a Darkshrine effect already in the Labyrinth.

do you get another effect now if you would get the same?
So basically you guys fucked up currency tab. GG guys , GfuckinG. Next time when you wanna change a product that has allrdy been sold maybe ask if we want it, or give the option to uppgrate it or not.
What the heck is this zoom in the currency tab? Please restore the normal size for currencies.
Old scion portrait - badass.
New scion portrait - derp.
This ascendant art is even worse than the original. It's just awful.
Scion looks like someone's portrait for sure.
But who is this? Is it Bex?
Looks nice tho i liked the previous a lot

New ascendant...god...why...it's much worse (which is hard to believe but it's true)
dont want to create scion again now
god
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
Last edited by HQuality on Aug 25, 2017, 7:02:25 AM
"
Dex8172 wrote:
Thanks for the patch and bug fixes, almost all I've been waiting for. :)

One thing I don't like is the new Currency Tab. I mean, it's great that it has more slots, but it's really ugly... with smaller boxes and icons, and so much empty space around. There has to be a better way to arrange all those currencies, aesthetically and functionally.

Me too - the icons are too small!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info