3.0.1b Patch Notes

no Idea what's the adoo about the Currency-Size. I's all pretty recognizeable, so no worries!

What I find more interesting is that the anulement Orb got it's own slot - so does that mean anulements will become core?
STILL no bandits fix.
Jesus GGG, can you please get the currency tab right?

It's still too small by 1 slot. I mean, I'm usually a staunch supporter of you guys and give you the benefit of the doubt, but my god has your handling of adding currency and expanding the currency tab been a ridiculous fuck up.

Add 5 slots for splinters already.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Unexpected disconnection.
Made please normal currency stash table not 80-85% scale orbs.
1:1 scale please.
"
Updated the Currency Stash Tab to include new slots for new currencies. Slots have been added for Orbs of Annulment, Annulment Shards, Chaos Shards, Regal Shards, Exalted Shards and Mirror Shards.

It was nice idea, but implementation is not nice. Downscaled currency images looks horrible. Please make them normal size again.

For example, move aug., chance, blessed and divine slots (4 without shards) under alt. shard, annulment shard, regal shard and alchemy shard slots respectively.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
sector49 wrote:
Made please normal currency stash table not 80-85% scale orbs.
1:1 scale please.

Whats the big deal? Did they ruin your bot scripts?
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
This patch brought back the disconnect bug when switching maps. The game is unplayable again, please either reroll or fix it immediately.

Thanks!
Can we get a fix for the shaking text on items in inventory!? I feel like I'm gonna have an aneurysm.
New Scion portrait is nice, but the style stands out too much from other non-ascended classes. Reminds me of redesign of some undead portraits in Disciples II.

Old Ascendant portrait didn't express anything, but it's like Ascendant herself doesn't express anything in particular. New portrait is like custom art from some tawdry fan-made mod for Heroes III. Disgusting.

As somebody mentioned that this was requested by community, I think it would be really interesting to talk with you guys just to understand what changes are made because you want them personally, because audience want them or because your opinion is changing easily based on the opinion of masses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info