3.0.1b Patch Notes

"
ErinFir wrote:
"
Dex8172 wrote:
Thanks for the patch and bug fixes, almost all I've been waiting for. :)

One thing I don't like is the new Currency Tab. I mean, it's great that it has more slots, but it's really ugly... with smaller boxes and icons, and so much empty space around. There has to be a better way to arrange all those currencies, aesthetically and functionally.

Me too - the icons are too small!
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
any news on the laggy instances fix? or do you need to order more servers
Last edited by digibluez on Aug 25, 2017, 3:09:56 PM
For worst league ever u need to do more than only this.
"
Archwizard wrote:
Jesus GGG, can you please get the currency tab right?

It's still too small by 1 slot. I mean, I'm usually a staunch supporter of you guys and give you the benefit of the doubt, but my god has your handling of adding currency and expanding the currency tab been a ridiculous fuck up.

Add 5 slots for splinters already.

first time i see archwizard vexed. usually the calm voice of reason on these forums but everyone is human :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1975406

Is anything being done about this?

Its totally unplayable for me since this patch was deployed.
"
Fixed an issue where the game sucks now.

If only.

----------

P.S. always thought map to maker was typically ggg hamhanded. Can we deal with like ... 1 out of 20 map drops going to a random party member instead? No, evidently not, cuz ppl are all so fucking greedy in thsi game. Welp, until that's changed, you are certainly welcome to join my party, but I sure as hell don't want to join yours.

(Going on 4 years now...)

It harms the game's social potential.
Hi I have been really trying to get back into this game and play it again but I keep running into patch issues. After dealing with patching issues all last night I finally got into the game only for the game to say it was initating another patch in 15 minutes. Since that last patch I have been unable to play on steam as it is permanaently stuck on "unpacking". I tried downloading the poe solo client and the game stalled after installion on "checking resources". I am extremely frustrated.
qft !! FIX THIS !!!

"
Ascendant looks worse than before.

Now the currency stash tab is harder to use since you scaled down the size of everything. There's already enough reading and eye-strain in this game now you're making us squint at our currency tabs.
There's still plenty of empty space in that currency tab too. The currency shards aren't useful anyways.
"
faustian1 wrote:
qft !! FIX THIS !!!

"
Ascendant looks worse than before.

Now the currency stash tab is harder to use since you scaled down the size of everything. There's already enough reading and eye-strain in this game now you're making us squint at our currency tabs.
There's still plenty of empty space in that currency tab too. The currency shards aren't useful anyways.

I think imma quote this till GGG make up their mind and make the tab properly..

1st. Mirror Shard Slot ?! I doubt that anyone who doesnt spend monthly money for microtransaction will ever see this.
2nd. 5000 Perandus Coin Slot Cap ?! Cadiro is selling stuff for 25k .. seems like who made that "wonderful" update had no idea whats going ingame..
3rd. Why would u put that stupid Annulment shard in the middle of Transmutation/Alteration/Chance orbs where is supposed to be the Augmentation orb ?!
4th. How about we get a slot or two more so we can keep ALL THE STACKABLE CURRENCY you released in the past year.. I guess thats the purpose of CURRENCY STASH TAB so we can keep ALL OUR STACKABLE CURRENCY in it !?

Constructive criticism boys.. learn to live with it !
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Last edited by cjbLazin on Aug 26, 2017, 4:59:18 AM
"
cjbLazin wrote:

4th. How about we get a slot or two more so we can keep ALL THE STACKABLE CURRENCY you released in the past year.. I guess thats the purpose of CURRENCY STASH TAB so we can keep ALL OUR STACKABLE CURRENCY in it !?

Constructive criticism boys.. learn to live with it !

I might have been missing something, but I don't think that was a given. You can buy more than one currency stash tab (though I agree on the 5k perandus coins not being reasonable, probably should be more than one slot, if the 5k stacks is an inbuilt mechanic)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info