3.0.1b Patch Notes

3.0.1b Patch Notes
  • Increased the speed of most Harbinger encounters.
  • Increased the speed that Harbingers can deploy minions.
  • We're also slightly increasing the number of shards dropped by Harbingers.
  • Reduced the chance of getting lower-value shards from Harbinger drops in yellow- and red-tier maps.
  • Monsters in The Beachhead now will drop items, so that players using Animate Weapon can replace their minions.
  • Currency Shards from The Beachhead final encounter now have more concentrated stacks.
  • Unique Fragments now follow the "Map to Maker" rule for allocation.
  • Updated the Currency Stash Tab to include new slots for new currencies. Slots have been added for Orbs of Annulment, Annulment Shards, Chaos Shards, Regal Shards, Exalted Shards and Mirror Shards.
  • Updated class portraits for the Scion and the Ascendant classes.
  • Reduced the damage of the boss of the Death and Taxes unique map.
  • Predatory Scorpions now use their burrow attack less frequently.
  • Updated the Labyrinth to not be able to spawn Darkshrine effects that could overwrite a Darkshrine effect already in the Labyrinth.
  • Fixed a bug where modifiers to Damage with Ailments on the tree that were conditional on wielding a one-handed or two-handed weapon were reversed, such that the two-handed ones were active when you had a one-handed weapon, and vice versa.
  • Fixed a bug where monsters going underground could become invincible.
  • Fixed a bug where Ethereal Knives with the Ethereal Stars Effect microtransaction had a different behaviour than the skill without this effect.
  • Fixed a bug where Elreon and Vagan would not grant the daily mission experience bonus.
  • Fixed an issue with skill based challenges, where hits against totems and minions prevented getting the challenge.
  • Fixed an issue where highlighting of map locations on the Atlas was incorrect.
  • Fixed an issue with client freezes on the Colonnade and Vault maps.
  • Fixed an issue where players could not complete the challenge for upgrading Aberrath's Pantheon Power.
  • Fixed several of the most common instance and client crashes.
  • Fixed a bug with Izaro mechanics which could lead to an incompletable Labyrinth.

Last bumped on Aug 28, 2017, 5:46:43 PM
Wow I'm excited for these changes this might be copy pasted in order to attempt to get the first post!
@Zizaran ingame
first :)

Edit : Second :/
Edit2 : Blue haired guy got me
Last edited by Sephirvine on Aug 24, 2017, 10:04:57 PM
Kitava left me
Big Thanks xD !
mhy wife left me and im sad :(
BRAAAAAAP
Maybe now they wont be GARBINGERS.
Last edited by Dreschau on Aug 24, 2017, 10:05:05 PM
My COC doesnt work