3.0.1b Patch Notes

"
widardd wrote:
"
Reduced the damage of the boss of the Death and Taxes unique map.

Wasn't he already way too easy?

Yeah that guy is a joke what the hell are they nerfing him for,back in the day he was somewhat challenging but now? legit confused by this one.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
sounds good.

qarl does this mean the following currency items...

"
Orbs of Annulment, Annulment Shards, Chaos Shards, Regal Shards, Exalted Shards and Mirror Shards

are now going to become permanent parts of the game moving forward?
Is the Corrupted Energy jewel interaction bug fixed in this? I do not see it in the patch notes.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1961543/page/1#p14748444
"
Qarl wrote:
3.0.1b Patch Notes
Fixed several of the most common instance and client crashes.

Does this include the Alluring Abyss instance crash? It's probably not 'the most common' because of the rarity of that map, but I would absolutely hate to lose another Mortal set just to find out.
Could we please get less freaking RNG??????? i used 10 harbinger orbs that took me from beginning of the league to get and got 2 harbinger maps!!! WTF?!?!?! how are we supposed to do the 50 maps achievement unless we go sweatshop mode??? i know maybe 5% can do that but the rest of us got no freaking chance... why is it so freaking hard to get into the league stuff of this league??? BAD!!!
i hope client crashes and 213 error messages after closing the game will now be down to an absolute minimum. the game was rather unstable these days
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
"
Silverthorn90 wrote:
Any updates on the Bandit Respecs for standard chars?

That's what I keep wondering. Are they ever going to fix this?
"
Qarl wrote:
3.0.1b Patch Notes
  • Increased the speed of most Harbinger encounters.
  • Increased the speed that Harbingers can deploy minions.
  • We're also slightly increasing the number of shards dropped by Harbingers.
  • Reduced the chance of getting lower-value shards from Harbinger drops in yellow- and red-tier maps.

This has been way too long coming. As a special encounter based around swarms of enemies, it was kinda sad that doing Harbingers actually LOWERED your EXP/hr rate.

Similarly, there's been way too many "pre-existing" shards. (alch, alt, and ESPECIALLY transmute) The "bigger stacks" I was seeing largely only applied to seeing like 4-8 transmute stacks from every single harbinger. Was kinda pointless.

Also, a higher spawn rate of Annulment shards would be nice... Had 18 shards all league; I know that's partly RNG, but also partly not.

"
Qarl wrote:
  • Updated the Currency Stash Tab to include new slots for new currencies. Slots have been added for Orbs of Annulment, Annulment Shards, Chaos Shards, Regal Shards, Exalted Shards and Mirror Shards.

Hmm... A hint that Annuls might get made permanent? I wouldn't mind; interesting crafting option. I do recall the original discussion that I'm sure inspired them!

"
Qarl wrote:
  • Updated the Labyrinth to not be able to spawn Darkshrine effects that could overwrite a Darkshrine effect already in the Labyrinth.

So... Only one perma-shrine per labyrinth? That does make me sad. Was alright to risk over-writing; I just skipped them all if I got a shrine I really liked.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
"
Qarl wrote:
3.0.1b Patch Notes
  • Updated class portraits for the Scion and the Ascendant classes.

Now if only GGG could make the Ascendant ascendancy skill tree not garbage by removing those useless stat point nodes. I would happily take a 1 skill point nerf to the "Path of" nodes if you did so.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"
Qarl wrote:
Reduced the damage of the boss of the Death and Taxes unique map.

The map is barely run as it is and the only entertaining part about it was that it could kill you.

Please revert this.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info