3.0.1b Patch Notes

I know you guys hate people who use namelocking skills, and make their life harder every expansion, but could you please make harbingers untargetable, or tagetable but invulnerable?

Once I go in with glacial hammer and the name lock catches the harbingers, there is no way to reset aim in the middle of the huge pile of confusion, so I end up swinging into the air like a fool all while surrounded by packs of strong monsters destroying my ass. At least make it that you can hit them and get the meele splash effect.
"
Great and fast fixes/updates as usual. Good job to the dev team!

Why change the Scion pictures though? She looks like an elegant badass lady before, I loved it, now Ascendant photo looks like as if Thor couldn't be arsed to do a haircut because he's been living with Darryl for too long.

This.

Cool stuff to harbys, yay, good stuff.

But seriously, this Ascendant picture.
no corrupted energy bug fix yet?

gess i restart as a Marauder then
http://imgur.com/a/rbN5M Exception bug telling me to reinstall, looking for any information on this. :x
OK. Very nice patch note. Just.. Add 2 more slots for splinters!! Please!!
It works as intended.
how about rotting core? i stuck in there
Are these the new additions to Harbinger league that Chris was talking about a few days ago? Slightly more shards won´t change much does it? If we get 3 instead of 2, I mean it´s not a huge improvement ;)
Thanks for the patch and bug fixes, almost all I've been waiting for. :)

One thing I don't like is the new Currency Tab. I mean, it's great that it has more slots, but it's really ugly... with smaller boxes and icons, and so much empty space around. There has to be a better way to arrange all those currencies, aesthetically and functionally.
Last edited by Dex8172 on Aug 25, 2017, 4:46:55 AM
anyone tell me what this means "Fixed a bug where Ethereal Knives with the Ethereal Stars Effect microtransaction had a different behaviour than the skill without this effect. "
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Fixed an issue with client freezes on the Colonnade and Vault maps.

Very good, almost always freeze on boss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info