3.0.1b Patch Notes

just got twice blessed off of a darkshrine two times in a row in the same lab... is the darkshrine change bugged?
Great and fast fixes/updates as usual. Good job to the dev team!

Why change the Scion pictures though? She looks like an elegant badass lady before, I loved it, now Ascendant photo looks like as if Thor couldn't be arsed to do a haircut because he's been living with Darryl for too long.
"
Why change the Scion pictures though?

A lot of people were whining about it for whatever reason. I'm pretty disappointed in the change myself.
bald
"
"
RocketRandom wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
3.0.1b Patch Notes
Fixed an issue where players could not complete the challenge for upgrading Aberrath's Pantheon Power.

I get activation failed - since I have already upgraded the power but challenge is not complete.

Whats the way to get that challenge now ?

try /recheck_achievements

that unlocked the challenge for me.

OTOH, on STD I have a char who has gotten every Pantheon power and all upgrades, and Deadly Sins and Omnipotent are still locked; even with the /recheck_achievements command.

Thanks! That worked. I got my achievement finally without having to break my shaped atlas
Mirror Shards wtf "Fail"
"
RocketRandom wrote:

try /recheck_achievements

Awesome! Thanks.
Last edited by Cmoidudu on Aug 25, 2017, 2:46:27 AM
Was nice awaiting that currency tab upgrade but its not what we expected.. WHY THE FUCK DOES THE PERANDUS COIN SLOT IS UP TO 5k WHILE CADIRO CAN OFFER U STUFF FOR 20-25k ? NOW I GOTTA KEEP THE COINS SCATTERED EVERYWHERE... WHY DID U GUYS MADE THE ENTIRE THINGIE SO LITTLE ? ITS EFFIN TINY WHEN U PLAY IT ON A 15" MONITOR.. AND WHY WOULD U EVER ADD A MIRROR SHARD SLOT WHEN I DOUBT THAT ANYONE THAT DIDNT SPEND MONEY HERE WILL GET EVEN 1 PIECE OF THAT BULLSHIT.?! HOW TO STACK IT WHEN THE "RNG" IS SOOO RANDOMLY BASED... YEA... PLS. Rework wanted , probably the Scion portrait change was all that worth of this patch =)
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
"
darkjoy wrote:
The real question is why would you give the currency tab a MIRROR SHARD slot and no slots for Splinters, Bindings, Engineers or Horizons...?

Hello? Mirror shards never drop, why would you waste a slot on something that never drops?

Whoever designed this needs to go back to the drawing board and perhaps rub a few brain cells together.

+1
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
So first encounter in a map with Harbringers I get an unexpected disconnection, and cannot rejoin my map.

Prior to this patch I was having this issue a lot, I was hoping this would fix that issue.
Ah I was wanting many of the changes in this patch :)

The allocation of the uniq items to the map host however will be great for rota's but will even further reduce prices for slots in those maps.

Yes Cadiro coin slot should be like 50k. Nobody whom seriously uses it can really use 5k.
Last edited by Squirting_Elephant on Aug 25, 2017, 3:16:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info