3.0.1b Patch Notes

"
Reduced the damage of the boss of the Death and Taxes unique map.

Meanwhile, Hall of the Grandmasters continues to be a commpletely appropriate challenge level for a TIER 9 map, not, you know, like a tier 17 or 18.
Looks like a good QOL patch, Good work.

I'll let you know if my problems still persist.
Scion pic - Kreygasm
"
Qarl wrote:
3.0.1b Patch Notes
Fixed an issue where players could not complete the challenge for upgrading Aberrath's Pantheon Power.

I get activation failed - since I have already upgraded the power but challenge is not complete.

Whats the way to get that challenge now ?
The real question is why would you give the currency tab a MIRROR SHARD slot and no slots for Splinters, Bindings, Engineers or Horizons...?

Hello? Mirror shards never drop, why would you waste a slot on something that never drops?

Whoever designed this needs to go back to the drawing board and perhaps rub a few brain cells together.
i really want the new scion and Ascendant portrait as a wallpaper
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
Bandits quest stll with bug

Fix it GGG
"
RocketRandom wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
3.0.1b Patch Notes
Fixed an issue where players could not complete the challenge for upgrading Aberrath's Pantheon Power.

I get activation failed - since I have already upgraded the power but challenge is not complete.

Whats the way to get that challenge now ?

try /recheck_achievements

that unlocked the challenge for me.

OTOH, on STD I have a char who has gotten every Pantheon power and all upgrades, and Deadly Sins and Omnipotent are still locked; even with the /recheck_achievements command.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Had my first client crash of the league this patch, up until now I've had 100% stability even through multiple colonnade runs and many dozens of vault runs. The conditions:

Crash happened while entering a completed Shaped Coves map with a completed Vorici mission inside, the game hung on the first few milliseconds of the master mission completed sound for about 10 seconds until Windows tried to do an error report. Upon cancelling the error report the client closed and the master mission complete sound finished playing while at the Windows desktop.

DX11, Multithread enabled, Dynamic target 60

Windows 10 1703 build 15063.540, Radeon 17.1.1

R7 1700, 2x8gb DDR4-2666, RX 470 4gb, SATA3 Crucial MX300 1050gb
Hello. Thank you for this patch and everything you do.

ES underwent a lot of changes recently and every bit of ES and recharge we can get goes a long way. Unfortunately, a staple of ES builds, Discipline aura, does not appear to be working correctly.

This was reported 12 days ago on reddit, here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6t6rrj/discipline_30_increased_energy_shield_recharge/ and 19 days ago on the Bug Report forums, here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1935153

I just tested it following this patch and can confirm that discipline is still not providing the 30% increased recharge rate that the gem says it is supposed to. It is also not mentioned in the tooltip.

Please address this in the next patch if possible as it would be a great help to those of us doing ES (and especially CI) builds.

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info