An unexpected disconnect occured - 3.0

could be my router or isp causing this. i need to do my own troubleshooting before i post more here.
Last edited by kompaniet on Nov 3, 2017, 8:35:55 PM
Just to add too to the topic of disconnect this started since 3.0 dropped i have been playing since beta i had not problem like this before 3.0 it disconnects me usually when try to login in and then i try again to login until i get in game but when ingame try change area it disconnects me ! i try changing to DX9 and it is less frequent for know but i still get disconnect when i try for example tp to town ! please GGG hotfix this is a big issue since a lot of players report it !
Last edited by DamjanPP on Oct 29, 2017, 7:52:38 PM
my summoner with lots of pets 16, gets disconnected all the time but my tornado shot guy with 2 pets never does....

I have everything tuned down to the lowest settings, anything else that I can do to stop them?
this problem exists for a long time and still no fix..
Im still cant play , all time DC on loading screens
im still W8 for FIX!
Yep GGG did a really good job by fixing the dc bug with vts spectre/soul mantle in 3.0.3c. Now im getting random dcs when fighting harbringers on my summoner (which i hadnt till the patch). I guess they know what they are doing .....
"
CleoGenius wrote:
Yep GGG did a really good job by fixing the dc bug with vts spectre/soul mantle in 3.0.3c. Now im getting random dcs when fighting harbringers on my summoner (which i hadnt till the patch). I guess they know what they are doing .....

Same here. Harbinger pack with my summoner = disconnect and lost map. Really discouraging here. Please GGG.
Well, still the same since 3.0 went live. First loading attempt - disconnect. And then randomly between areas once in about an hour. Towns mostly. Performance on DX9 is way worse for me so it's not a solution at all. Any advice?
Is this a new thing ISP's do, messing up games? My problems occured a couple of days ago with the update. Is a VPN a solid option or you think GGG will find a solution to the network issues?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info