An unexpected disconnect occured - 3.0

Same problem here :( every 2-4 loading screen. And almost every time on first login to game.
It happening only since 3.0.0 , played 2 days to reach 73 lvl on hc, and died when tping on map to help friend (i didn't even saw how i die, i just was disconnected, then my carachter was on standart) ty for that
Last edited by I_Am_Legion on Aug 9, 2017, 4:19:20 PM
I've get this error, after I tried to port from hideout to Act 1 and now the char can't anymore login, because always disconnect instantly.

Great work GGG!
Sorry, my english is not nativ! ;-)
Same. Evertytime I change the map.
Are any of you using the Auto (DirectX 11) setting? If so try switching to DrectX 9 or DrectX 9EX.

Helped for me. Still getting the odd DC but nowhere near as many as i used to.
Thank you that was really helpful :)
Im Having the same problems. every time i load in a new arena i get unexpected disconnection occurred, its been happening since the update went live. Iv tried everything possible and still no better only thing that helped a little was switching to dx9 from dx11. Still happens tho not fixed at all.....
Random disconnects started happening for me tonight as well. The only pattern I've been able to distinguish is that it often happens when I'm attacking mobs. It became so frequent that I would disconnect every 10 packs of mobs I killed which ultimately led me to close down the game. I don't seem to disconnect while afking in town so that might be a clue.

This started occuring today in the evening, just hours before I could play without a single disconnect. Is somebody else experiencing those disconnects in a similar way to mine?
disconnects alot for me too. it also disconnects 2-3 times in a row when i try to login. please fix this
I got Dc too allt he time od dx11 when i move do dx9 dc stops but my cpu is almost 90%....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info