An unexpected disconnect occured - 3.0

this is not just an isolated case, been suffering with this for 5 days now, cant proceed to the next map so cant level up that much now. i got stable connection ping goes 83-100+ish so i guess its not my internet connection
Same problem here. Constantly disconnecting. Can't even play. I login and gives me error and disconnect. It's a great game but very disappointing how poor the experience is due to all the disconnects and lag spikes :(
Hey! this is unacceptable! I'm playing my Beachhead map today and this error happened twice and i lost my instance maps after re-loging back! Can you have a look on this plEASE!!

You waste my maps! thats 20 C EACH!!
Just wanted to add that for about the last 4-5 days, I have started having constant disconnect issues. It can take multiple tries for me to get into the game from the character select screen and even then it seems like there is a 75% chance that I will get DCed when trying to load into a new area such as going to the hideout or going through a portal. As best I can tell this isn't an issue with my internet as I am able to play other games without issues. I was having a lot of fun with the mos recent char I have made, but it is looking like i'll not be able to finisher her. If this isn't corrected in the very near future i think i'll be moving on to something else. If there are any new fixes I try, but i've already done the ones that i have been able to find such as expanding your virtual memory, configuring open ports on the firewall etc.
same hppens to me,im new on the game and i get disconnected a lot , i cant play, the game looks nice, but the disconnect error is just a damn crap, this game is unplayable to me, i have some old post about my problem, but i think the support team or the Gms just dont give a fuck about fixing errors.
X_X
The same here , and , not only DC ,but i loose EXP sometimes ( quite often ).
This weekend And today , i had more than 15 DCs .
I have not seen any post from staff . This is somehow strange . Don't they care ??
I just lost my first Beachhead (T15) map instance to this error not 30 seconds after entering. Been having problems with it all league, but this is the first time it really hurt.

I'm playing Whispering Ice and it seems to be related to having a lot going on the screen at a given point in time.
Got an e-mail from tech-support asking me to confirm that patch 3.0.2 fixed the unexpected disconnects.

Can someone please verify as I don't play anymore.

Besides the point, I fixed the issue for me (before the patch) by completely formatting my PC and doing a fresh OS install of W10. I went from disconnecting 10+ times per hour to less than 1. If you're in desperate need, maybe it will help you. I know at least one other person that a fresh OS install fixed the disconnects for as well.

Regards.

Exit: Fixed it after deleting minimap folder, both shader cache folders, running a packcheck, verifying game integrity, and updating drivers.

2017/10/12 01:06:24 612988939 612 [INFO Client 4392] Abnormal disconnect: An unexpected disconnection occurred.

After the patch, I am getting booted out of the game to login screen as soon as I attack anything. Even if my spectres attack I still get disconnected. I changed to dx9 and had to disable multithreading, and it worked. However, my fps is so low that I no longer can play the game like I did yesterday. I cannot play HC league now because I get a frozen screen when I get close to a pack of mobs. I almost ripped my lvl 91 necro because of this. Not to mention it took 7 maps with solaris roll to get a solar guard. Then they rolled it back and I lost them.. I just want to be able to play like I was yesterday. DX11 never was a problem until now. I have updated my drivers, verified game cache, deleted minimap and shader cache folders. I just finished a packcheck and its still not fixed.
Last edited by alphamule on Oct 12, 2017, 8:49:23 AM
Wanted to chime in with my experience. I've been getting pretty constant dc's for the last couple of weeks. I've tried 5+ different gateways and my ping is usually <100ms. The number of mobs/animations on screen do not seem to be a factor as some times I'll get dc'd in a completely cleared map. I don't get any feedback other than an unexpected disconnect has occurred. I've lost so much exp from this, after 5 dcs in less than an hour today I have to give up. I can't play it like this, it's just too frustrating.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info