[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
I just got into mapping, just wondering if i should go for Abyssus or Rat's nest? I've got around 4.4k hp right now. I'd like to get Abyssus but not sure if it's the most efficient option for maps

Abyssus is not intended for mapping, but is for boss killing. Use Rat's Nest or a good rare if your crit chance is already quite good. If you really want to, I guess you could do Abyssus in maps, it's just overkill and more risky.
So what about rare claw? Bloodseeker is end game ? Or ?
"
nuzinai99 wrote:
So what about rare claw? Bloodseeker is end game ? Or ?

I recommend Bloodseeker due to the VP changes. You could use a higher damage rare claw but you'd need to modify the tree a bit to get VP.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Dec 17, 2017, 11:18:05 AM
The HC pastebin doesn't seem updated, should the 3.1 work for hc since reflect was reworked or should I just modify one of the versions?
"
Hubrisz4 wrote:
"
I just got into mapping, just wondering if i should go for Abyssus or Rat's nest? I've got around 4.4k hp right now. I'd like to get Abyssus but not sure if it's the most efficient option for maps

Abyssus is not intended for mapping, but is for boss killing. Use Rat's Nest or a good rare if your crit chance is already quite good. If you really want to, I guess you could do Abyssus in maps, it's just overkill and more risky.

Alright, thanks! Do you know what stat to prio? (seems crit > phys dmg > ele dmg?) the rings he's using (pastebin link) are insane, there's no way i can get rings with all those stats, so I'm thinking of maybe trying to get a good rare headpiece with life / res and then get more damage on rings perhaps
Hi, thanks for the build, it's very nice, high clearspeed!
Versus rare and bossmap it's insane. Maybe a little bit weaker in Uber Lab (Thanks abyssus), which helmet can i take?

(edit : I didn't see the answer of Hubrizs4)
Did you know what's the difference between a chair and a human?

No?

Me too
Last edited by Nakalol on Dec 17, 2017, 1:27:16 PM
Hello!

I am very new to POE - But I enjoy it a lot.
I've tried this build out now and I have some questions;

(It can be me) but I think my items right now are okay - But I feel very squishy and my damage output could be better?

Im also having trouble with mana? :)

Thanks!
"
Phellox wrote:
Hello!

I am very new to POE - But I enjoy it a lot.
I've tried this build out now and I have some questions;

(It can be me) but I think my items right now are okay - But I feel very squishy and my damage output could be better?

Im also having trouble with mana? :)

Thanks!

I've been using this build in the new league, here are some of my perspectives.

I leveled using Ornament of the East as suggested until I was high enough to use Bloodseeker. Damage was adequate and it made leveling a breeze. I also used Bringer of Rain until I got enough Chaos orbs to buy a corrupted 6 link which I'm still using.

Flasks should help with feeling overly squishy: Seething Divine Life Flasks of Staunching and of Heat works tremendously well. I also use Basalt and Granite flasks. The last slot is for Diamond Flask.

Mana issues should resolve itself with Soul Raker the higher the level you get. I did use a mana flask while leveling and switched out to a Diamond Flask when I started doing enough damage to leach back enough mana.

Hi love the build so far. A question when it comes to the weapons so if i get this right we are suppose to use Bloodseker + moonbender? Can you confirm that for me? I am just starting maps so high stat yellow claw is out of the question for me at this point
My progress update: I just killed corrupted minotaur with my current gears, 2 deaths. Obviously I have alot of upgrading left to do, but at this point I'm pretty confident I can destroy all endgame content with this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info