[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

Full Health (20+ Million HP) Shaper Extinction. Next Shaper fight will have 2x more damage than what's shown above.

Live stream: www.twitch.tv/unchainedlive

NOTE: It is very important to read everything thoroughly. I've added a more budget friendly version. Keep in mind to use the Abyssus helmet for bosses like Shaper and a rare (or another unique helmet i.e. Rat's Nest) for mapping. Use the Jewels to balance your stats (i.e. attributes/resistances) until you get better gear. I've also added a Hardcore version of the build that's a lot more tanky while still doing millions of DPS, please import it into your PoB.

=========================3.2=======================

This is an updated version for 3.2, please be sure to import this pastebin into your path of building. With the changes to VP, we are going to be using the Bloodseeker claw as this allows us to instantly leech back our life. Scion (Elementalist/Raider) is a great choice for DPS and defense, and you can have two golems out at the same time!

Softcore Variant
https://pastebin.com/zKSdDCT2

Hardcore Variant:
https://pastebin.com/vk0iC3Lz

=========================3.0=======================

This version of Blade Flurry converts 90% of the physical damage to elemental, the only required unique is the Moonbender's Wing Axe. With decent gear you can reach 20+ million DPS using the unique claw Touch of Anguish (or Wasp Nest claw as a cheaper alternative). However, with a well crafted rare claw you can reach over 40+ Million DPS. You may make your own changes as you see fit, and keep in mind that the build is subject to change (i.e. more improvements based on test results in this league). You may also use Path of Building to import your character to see which improvements would benefit you the most. I highly suggest using Path of Building to help "guide" you with your gear/tree. I would recommend that you follow the budget version of the build until you can get a better rare claw in the Harbinger league.

Why not Hrimburn gloves or Doryani's Catalyst?
Short answer:
It's inefficient, and not properly min/maxed.

Long answer:
There are a couple of reasons as to why we use Moonbender's Wing. It converts 50% of the physical damage to elemental and it provides us with consistent shock due to the lightning damage (since part of the conversion damage is lightning). It also allows us to use better gloves that provide us with higher DPS and more defenses (Rare spiked gloves).

Why Kaom's Roots?
Kaom's roots alone provides us with the following benefits:
-Immunity to Freeze (no need for anti-freeze flask)
-Immunity to Stun
-Immunity to Temporal Chains
-High Life

Want to be more tanky?
I've created tanky DPS that's viable for hardcore (and/or softcore), please be sure to import the hardcore/tanky version into your PoB. It has several layers of defense while providing you with millions of DPS.

I'm currently leveling this build in Harbinger, you can come check out my progress on my twitch (www.twitch.tv/unchainedlive).

Below you will find the pastebin links for Path of Building. You can use the Path of Building third party application to import the build below (https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases):

GG Harbinger Gear Build (~50 Mill DPS):
https://pastebin.com/5mMCsYRS

More Budget Friendly Harbinger Build (~17 Mill DPS):
https://pastebin.com/8qKLUQ05

HARDCORE HARBINGER TANKY DPS (~6 Mill DPS):
https://pastebin.com/CNdx9LB8

GG Standard Gear Build (~176 Mill DPS), note that this gear would be extremely hard to get:
https://pastebin.com/93dyqHwp

Videos: (More videos coming soon)
Full Health SHAPER Extinction
Beachhead Run (End-Game Map)
First Harbinger Chayula Destroyed!
6-Man Minotaur
6-Man Chimera
6-Man Phoenix
5-Man Hydra

Misc Videos:
First Headhunter
Second Headhunter

Pantheon:
Minor: Soul Of Yugul - 25% reduced reflected damage (total 85% reduced reflected elemental damage)
Major: Pick any of them that you like. I prefer Soul of Lunaris.

Kill All Bandits.

Class: Scion
Scion is a great choice for this build as it offers a lot of versatility. With scion we get:

1. Raider: Frenzy Charges, Onslaught.
2. Elementalist: 50% Reduced Reflected damage taken (total of 85%), elemental penetration, 2 golems.
3. Extra Passive Points.

For boss fights you simply weapon swap (press X) and use Jaws of Agony unique shield (fire trap, multi-trap, cluster traps). It gives you the ability to generate power charges when you throw down traps. You don't have to do this, however, if you want the highest possible DPS then you have this as an option.

Skill Tree:
Level 30

Level 50ish

Level 70

Level 91

Level 100

Leveling Guide:
1. From level 1-12 use a skill like Frost Blades (you could also use frost bomb to help with single target).
2. Buy Ancestral Protector from Vendor (should be available after level 4 quests).
3. At about level 12 get the Sunder skill (should be a quest reward).
4. Do all the quests until you get to act 2, here you should get Herald of Ash after completing a quest. Herald of Ash should always be used as it provides you with a damage boost, especially for mapping.
5. Complete all the quests until act 3. Here you should be able to get Hatred from a quest. Just as HoA, use Hatred as an aura to help boost your damage even more.
6. Get blade flurry as a quest reward after killing General Gravicius in Act 3. However, don't use this skill. Put it in your weapon swap to level it up so you can use it later.
7. Continue to level up and do all the quests until you get to level 39. Buy the Moonbender's Wing unique axe (it should only be one Alchemy, use poe.trade), continue to level with this as your main weapon using Sunder. This weapon is our end-game, so keep using it until you switch over to blade flurry.
8. I recommend leveling all the way up to level 70+ using Sunder (or even Charged Dash). Once you are ready to use Blade Flurry and have all the required gear then you can switch over to Blade Flurry. Some unique claws that you may use to level up with if using Blade Flurry includes:

-Ornament of the East (lvl 46)
-Wasp Nest (lvl 60)
-Touch of Anguish (lvl 68)

Summary of Skills:
Main Skill: Blade Flurry - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Concetrated Effect/AoE - Melee Physical Damage - Damage on Full Life - Hypothermia

Totem: Ancestral Protector

Curse: Elemental Weakness (or punishment, depending on your preference)

Auras: Hatred, Herald of Ash, Vaal Haste

Golem: Summon Ice Golem + Lightning Golem

Travel Skill: Whirling Blades

Summary of Gear:
Touch of Anguish Unique Claw or Rare Claw with higher DPS
Moonbender's Wing, Unique (this is used in your offhand to convert physical to elemental)
Rare armour (with Life and Resistances, or a Unique if it's better)
Kaom's Roots (provides a lot of life, stun immunity, freeze immunity, unaffected by Temporal Chains)
Rare Steel rings (stats: physical damage to attacks, accuracy, life, resistances, elemental damage)
Belt of the Deceiver (or a rare belt with res + life)
Rare gloves (stats: life, resistances, physical damage to attacks, attack speed)
Rare Amulet (physical damage to attacks, Life, crit chance, crit multi, accuracy)
Abyssus Unique Helmet (Use Abyssus for damage, or another helmet of your choice to be more defensive)

My Current Harbinger Gear:
I'm still crafting a better claw. Currently this is the gear that I have on Harbinger league and I'll update this section as I progress.

Summary of Jewels:
Jewels are meant to be used to help balance your build. If you are res capped, then go for damage type jewels. The following stats are recommended:

Attack Speed
Increased Attack Speed with Claws
Critical Strike Multiplier
Increased Maximum Life
Critical strike chance
Resistances (if required)

Summary of Flasks:
Flasks should be used as needed and can be swapped out with other flasks depending on circumstances.

Atziri's Promise
Wise Oak or Sin's Rebirth
Lion's Roar
Taste of Hate
Diamond Flask (for Lucky Strike)
Life Flasks (for instant life recovery, and/or bleed immunity)

Credits:
Thank you to DeathBlowPro for helping me theorycraft this build.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on May 31, 2018, 6:36:29 PM
Last bumped on Jan 28, 2019, 3:33:45 AM
*gasp*
Oi daddi, I lyke.
ass2ass
Last edited by JazzRadio on Aug 4, 2017, 6:18:34 PM
Super New here and don't know what to do with this pastebin

Do you have a build break down for this?
where do the power charges come from ?
"
Alliances wrote:
Super New here and don't know what to do with this pastebin

Do you have a build break down for this?

I've updated the original post. Hope that helps!
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
Jethryn wrote:

For boss fights you simply weapon swap (press X) and use Jaws of Agony unique shield (fire trap, multi-trap, cluster traps). It gives you the ability to generate power charges when you throw down traps.

I will add more info later, as I'm streaming live now.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
"
Jethryn wrote:

For boss fights you simply weapon swap (press X) and use Jaws of Agony unique shield (fire trap, multi-trap, cluster traps). It gives you the ability to generate power charges when you throw down traps.

I will add more info later, as I'm streaming live now.

ahh nice, i didnt see it in the path of building, i think you can add it now

spicy looking build, im trying it out
which one do I kill and save for bandits??
"
Alliances wrote:
which one do I kill and save for bandits??

Kill them all.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info