[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

So I did the paste bin thing but, I don't quite understand the noob gear layout or goal
"
Alliances wrote:
So I did the paste bin thing but, I don't quite understand the noob gear layout or goal

I'll add more leveling info soon. I've been answering most of these questions on my stream. The forums were down for most of the day yesterday.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
What about ascendancy?
Can you update guide to include leveling info sometime today? Would be much appreciated :)
From what I can gather, you're going to be following the path the skill tree shows, but you need to bridge the gap between the Scion area and Ranger area.

Then go Path of the Ranger for Ascendancy.

Link up the Ranger side to your other side, then use 2 orb of regrets to separate the two trees.

I'm currently running this for s's and giggles and because I happened upon 2 unique claws (not horribly good ones, but still).

Fill out a lot of the Scion area, but don't go nuts on the HP pool area, probably alternate between an HP node and another node to keep your progression balanced. Then start heading towards the ranger side.
Plz!

5L And 6l Gem setup
still good I guess. If you take out the unrealistic perfect gear, and put in realistically obtainable gear, it drops down to 1.8M ish without abyssus.
Am I missing some interaction between Blood Rage and Melee damage on full life? Seems like when you have Vaal Pact Melee Damage on Full Life won't work with Blood Rage?

"
Ashnazg01 wrote:
Am I missing some interaction between Blood Rage and Melee damage on full life? Seems like when you have Vaal Pact Melee Damage on Full Life won't work with Blood Rage?

Yes, I don't think Melee damage on full life will work with Blood rage.
Maybe we can use the frenzy attack to add the charges.

"
Ashnazg01 wrote:

As seen in the PoB, you can easily swap Damage on Full Life for Elemental Focus, for minimal decrease in damage output. Its just a matter of preference. For generic mapping elemental focus with blood rage for frenzy charge generation is the way to go.

Damage on full life is an alternative for those bose fights where blood rage is less useful. The scion raider sub-ascendancy can generate frenzy charges easily against bosses. The advantage of Damage on Full Life is *slightly* more outright damage and ease of applying shocks without having to rely on external sources like Vaal Lightning Trap.
Last edited by iSo1iD on Aug 6, 2017, 5:54:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info