[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

how much AS should your BF at without totem?

mine is at 0.2s without totem
"
Shaarnii wrote:

What are the red things you've circled on the tree? are they things you'd be aiming for or should I just wait for the update to see where/if you change things?

Hello, i have the same question! :s

If someone can explain us what are those circle on path of building, would be nice ;p

Thx in advance.
Hey guys, don't worry about the red circles, this is related to the search he made to find specific nodes (see at the bottom in the search toolbar). ;)
"
_Sp0k3_ wrote:
Hey guys, don't worry about the red circles, this is related to the search he made to find specific nodes (see at the bottom in the search toolbar). ;)

this makes perfect sense and now I feel dumb haha! Thanks for the answer though <3
I'm currently trying this build in Abyss League, I changed the skill tree a little and I'm focusing on evasion and dodge as my main defence. This build is very powerful, I'm only on T9 maps at the moment and clearing and bosskilling is a breeze. I even bought a rare corrupted T16 map to test how my modest gears would perform, and I had no problem clearing the map, even though I wasn't able to kill the boss, obviously I'm going to upgrade my gears as I farm more currency. If anybody is interested in what my gears are and my skill tree, just check my profile.
"
M0rf0g3n3sis wrote:
I'm currently trying this build in Abyss League, I changed the skill tree a little and I'm focusing on evasion and dodge as my main defence. This build is very powerful, I'm only on T9 maps at the moment and clearing and bosskilling is a breeze. I even bought a rare corrupted T16 map to test how my modest gears would perform, and I had no problem clearing the map, even though I wasn't able to kill the boss, obviously I'm going to upgrade my gears as I farm more currency. If anybody is interested in what my gears are and my skill tree, just check my profile.

Im check Your build and see that You choose Elementalist, not Assasin like in Unchained build? Can You describe why?:> Im atm on 39 lvl and wnat to know what to do :P And I see You dont use Kaoms Roots and Abyssus? And what about bf links. Increased crit dmg and nor mele dmg on full life? And what will be You 6 gem? aoe?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Last edited by BzyxXx on Dec 14, 2017, 7:17:16 AM
"
BzyxXx wrote:
"
M0rf0g3n3sis wrote:

Im check Your build and see that You choose Elementalist, not Assasin like in Unchained build? Can You describe why?:> Im atm on 39 lvl and wnat to know what to do :P And I see You dont use Kaoms Roots and Abyssus? And what about bf links. Increased crit dmg and nor mele dmg on full life? And what will be You 6 gem? aoe?

For me personally, elementalist just feels better, I need as much elemental penetration as I can get and that 50% reduced reflected ele dmg taken is good if I want to run ele reflect maps(I haven't tried it yet). I leveled with ornament of the east claw all the way up to lvl 70, that weapon is amazing. I don't use kaom's roots because evasion is a huge part of my defence, I will use Abyssus with 40% inc bf dmg enchant when I can afford taste of hate. My last gem in 6l will probably be melee dmg on full life, for boss killing i replace inc crit dmg with conc effect. Another very important thing is that all my uncapped res are 75%, so that wise oak can have its full effect, but you don't have to worry it now since you are not in maps yet.
"
M0rf0g3n3sis wrote:
"
BzyxXx wrote:
"
M0rf0g3n3sis wrote:

For me personally, elementalist just feels better, I need as much elemental penetration as I can get and that 50% reduced reflected ele dmg taken is good if I want to run ele reflect maps(I haven't tried it yet). I leveled with ornament of the east claw all the way up to lvl 70, that weapon is amazing. I don't use kaom's roots because evasion is a huge part of my defence, I will use Abyssus with 40% inc bf dmg enchant when I can afford taste of hate. My last gem in 6l will probably be melee dmg on full life, for boss killing i replace inc crit dmg with conc effect. Another very important thing is that all my uncapped res are 75%, so that wise oak can have its full effect, but you don't have to worry it now since you are not in maps yet.

Reflect has been changed in 3.1, so it is not optimal going elementalist as it does not benefit us anymore in this regard. Also, Assassin provides us with more over all damage than elementalist (even with the penetration calculated in).

You guys could also try to hardcore variant (obviously with a blood seeker claw) which utilizes 44% dodge (and other defensive layers) and still uses Kaom's Roots. Kaom's roots only negates evasion, however, dodge still works.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Dec 15, 2017, 3:09:35 AM
Hey,

i also want to use a more tanky version of this build, but still not sure which chest to go for.
The Tanky Version here uses Lightning Coil, but what do you think about The Perfect Form as it provides Phase Acrobatic
Belly of the Beast is a good Chest option for more tanky. I wanne play also with it.

''(30-40)% increased maximum Life'' is alot more life ;).
Last edited by DeNeNaPa_ on Dec 15, 2017, 10:54:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info