[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
Hello.

I am trying this build in 3.1.

I am at level 72 and trying to switch over to blade flurry.

A few questions..

Where do the endurance charges come from for immortal call? I see Immortal call proc but I think without endurance charges its not actually doing anything.

Also I have vaal haste in the linkset with cast on damage taken, increased duration, and immortal call, but I don't ever see it proc.

This build all of a sudden feels very squishy, and after several deaths, I'm sure I wont be able to progress any further unless I can figure out just whats wrong.

Thanks for any advice.

The only way we can generate endurance charges is when we steal them from mobs (which is quite rare), so we can say we are using immortal call for the 0.4sec physical damage immunity (that saves you sometimes, believe me).

Also, vaal haste doesn't proc with CWDT, you have to manually cast it.

About being squishy, yes, we are somewhat squishy, but instant life leech given to us by Bloodseeker claw let's us go instantly from 1% to 100% hp, as long as you don't get one shot. The build has a lot of damage, so you can sacrifice a little of it towards getting more health/res (jewels are a great way to improve your survivability).
Last edited by narutorage on Dec 19, 2017, 2:03:00 AM
Lvl 78 and struggling with Abyss, breach, bosses. My tooltip dmg is 3.4k Which seams really low. I should have all the items req. can some check if im doing smoething wrong.
Last edited by Cheftec on Dec 19, 2017, 2:54:14 AM
U should have 7k with crap Gear
Equip Abyssus, 2aps claw and Go

I had that with bllodseeker and a 8c claw
Now I'm reaching twice that much and can handle high tier mods

6L Gloves (Chance to bleed + faster Attacks)
Abyss helm and new claw. Just did tier 8 yellow with enfeeble no problem thx.

Would taking vaal pact eliminate the need for Bloodseeker?
"

Stop posting bullshit 7 k hp with crap gear is impossible to get -.- over exaggerating is ok but you are just making shit up at this point.
To the OP

How are you getting power charges? I don't see a way with which you can actually get any. Also can you please confirm your recommendation for the weapons we can use ? Are any updates to the build coming in anytime soon it seems that a lot of the stuff is outdated?
Last edited by Takatsukii on Dec 19, 2017, 9:44:50 PM
"
Cheftec wrote:

Abyssuss is too risky for mapping. I prefer Rat's Nest with +40% BF. Talking about VP in 3.1, I think it won't have enough recovery speed to keep you alive. Also 5 nodes wasting. Fortify your whirling blades, don't forget to use Ruthless on bosses (2 short channels before main damage), so as elemental weakness.

2-3ex budget gear allows me to map tier 8-9 without significant problems. As for me, I like this build.
"
frikabg wrote:
"

Stop posting bullshit 7 k hp with crap gear is impossible to get -.- over exaggerating is ok but you are just making shit up at this point.

Nowhere did he say HP. It was in relation to the tooltip damage on BF.
"
insteadofme wrote:
"
Cheftec wrote:

Abyssuss is too risky for mapping. I prefer Rat's Nest with +40% BF. Talking about VP in 3.1, I think it won't have enough recovery speed to keep you alive. Also 5 nodes wasting. Fortify your whirling blades, don't forget to use Ruthless on bosses (2 short channels before main damage), so as elemental weakness.

2-3ex budget gear allows me to map tier 8-9 without significant problems. As for me, I like this build.

Ruthless doesn't work on Blade Flurry anymore. Was removed with 3.1.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info