[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
M0rf0g3n3sis wrote:
My progress update: I just killed corrupted minotaur with my current gears, 2 deaths. Obviously I have alot of upgrading left to do, but at this point I'm pretty confident I can destroy all endgame content with this build.

Saw that you’re not using Kaom’s boots, so no issues with stuns?
"
Stinkycabbage wrote:
"
M0rf0g3n3sis wrote:
My progress update: I just killed corrupted minotaur with my current gears, 2 deaths. Obviously I have alot of upgrading left to do, but at this point I'm pretty confident I can destroy all endgame content with this build.

Same here. What about stuns? And what avg dmg are on skill tooltip on Your blade flurry?
And wabout dmg on full life? You think still better inc crit dmg gem that that melee on full life? And what about bloodsekker and moonbenders, bloodseeker must be in main hand or moonbender or dont care about this?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Last edited by BzyxXx on Dec 18, 2017, 4:43:36 AM
"
Kumanix wrote:
"
RedsManRick wrote:
If Moonbender is primarily for the lighting conversion, what about the new Augyre scepter instead?

Just tried it out and my tooltip DPS at lvl 68 (still poorly geared) drops from 12.6k to 11.0k -- not sure why. What am I missing?

I think Augyre might not be that good because you can't deal critical strikes in half of the time (8 secs with elemental overload and 8 secs with resolute technique), but i don't really know.

Yeah you dont crit for 8sec but you still have 35% more elemental or something and when you crit Augyre would do shit ton more dps than moonbender

Honestly that is something to try :D

EDIT:

Forget it , you can't never crit with that mace. Probably very good for a non-crit blade flurry version.
Last edited by ffogell on Dec 18, 2017, 8:36:47 AM
Great Build so far !

I'm lvl 83 and having a breeze. I only have 4.4k hp but I havent worked on my gear since lvl 72-75lvl so I'm farming currency for the next step. (And aside from careless one shot I have no problem)

I specced raider + slayer though and didnt bother about reflect (so yeah I cant do reflect map) but the slayer overleech is really good (no need of Vaal Pact)

As for suvibility , I use a trick I used with my chinsol trapper which is godly , its Cast Wehn Damage Taken + Frostwall

This thing is survibility on steroid :

Pros:
1- Blade flurry goes through frostwall while frostwall will block any incoming melee or projectile attack
2- You can move through Frostwall with Whirlwind blade thus not blocking your speed or movement (it can be clunky at a bit sometimes but never it killed me) and also with the abyss jewel you can have one with phasing on kill which make it even easier :D

Cons:
1- Dont do that in group, you teamate will kill your irl
2- Disable it when running lab because of trap

My biggest disapointment with the build is Frenzy charge are still a pain to upkeep, I though Touch of anguish would fix it but I still need to use Bood Rage right now , probably once I have more chance to freeze it will help and because of that I'm going to use hypothermia or maim instead of damage on full life for now.
Last edited by ffogell on Dec 18, 2017, 8:45:29 AM
Oh and between, this league Moonbender could be replace by a stat stick

I have seen one hande with add 60% more damage of element of type (which isjust plain crazy)
Besides Ornament of the east I also use Thief's Torment for levelling.
Life gained on hit is so sweet and i also don't need mana flasks with that ring

Started doing low level maps being underlevelled and with uncapped resistances. No problem. Facetanking bosses.

"
Stinkycabbage wrote:
"
M0rf0g3n3sis wrote:

I have 49% evasion, 34% dodge, during bossfights, I pop my stibnite flask and vaal grace, vaal grace adds addtional 34% dodge and spell dodge, minotaur didnt hit me once during that entire fight, my 2 deaths came from falling rocks landing on me, but I stood still and was facetanking because I wanted to see how the build performed.
"
BzyxXx wrote:
"
Stinkycabbage wrote:
"
M0rf0g3n3sis wrote:

Same here. What about stuns? And what avg dmg are on skill tooltip on Your blade flurry?
And wabout dmg on full life? You think still better inc crit dmg gem that that melee on full life? And what about bloodsekker and moonbenders, bloodseeker must be in main hand or moonbender or dont care about this?

My bf tooltip in hideout is 3848 without flask buffs, with flask buffs it's 4838. I wanted to use melee dmg on full life, but I wasted all my chroms and couldn't get 3 reds on my carcass jack, so I went with 2R2G2B which is not bad. Bf doesn't work with axes, so it doesn't matter which hand you equip the weapons, the skill will only use the claw, however, with moonbender in your mainhand, you can now use both leap slam and whirling blades.
Dont focus your mind now only on the Moonbender as your main off-hand weapon. Use perks from the league and the item modes like this

This gives me way more damage than Moonbender, while i still dont have elemental damage nodes / convertion nodes.
Hello.

I am trying this build in 3.1.

I am at level 72 and trying to switch over to blade flurry.

A few questions..

Where do the endurance charges come from for immortal call? I see Immortal call proc but I think without endurance charges its not actually doing anything.

Also I have vaal haste in the linkset with cast on damage taken, increased duration, and immortal call, but I don't ever see it proc.

This build all of a sudden feels very squishy, and after several deaths, I'm sure I wont be able to progress any further unless I can figure out just whats wrong.

Thanks for any advice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info