[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
unchainedlive wrote:

Reflect has been changed in 3.1, so it is not optimal going elementalist as it does not benefit us anymore in this regard. Also, Assassin provides us with more over all damage than elementalist (even with the penetration calculated in).

You guys could also try to hardcore variant (obviously with a blood seeker claw) which utilizes 44% dodge (and other defensive layers) and still uses Kaom's Roots. Kaom's roots only negates evasion, however, dodge still works.

I forgot about the reflect change, in that case i will probably switch to assassin. I'll check out the hc version of this build too.
hey unchained how you achieve 5.7k? life and could you maybe look at my char atm im 60+ and currently leveling
Hi bro your build is updated ? some link ? pastebin? thnk bro
Struggling to get into yellow maps with the 3.1 build. Leveling to this point was a breeze though. I don't have incredible gear, sure, but I've followed the build and am in the process of buying things like Astral, Abyssus etc. The gear and jewels required are stupid expensive. If anyone can help me out with the skill tree or what I could do to progress that would be awesome. I have tried Kaom's Roots and Abyssus, but resists are extremely difficult to cap. I'm in the 4700k life range with overcapped resists and 20%ish armour, 25%ish evasion before buffs. 3k tooltip on Bladeflurry with auras. I'm really hesitant to go full retard on armour simply because of the move speed impact and that evasion seems to be much more effective unless you're wearing Abyssus. I'm also wondering if it's worth running Blood Rage to get more consistent evasion and dps?
Last edited by Hubrisz4 on Dec 16, 2017, 4:54:22 AM
"
Hubrisz4 wrote:
Struggling to get into yellow maps with the 3.1 build. Leveling to this point was a breeze though. I don't have incredible gear, sure, but I've followed the build and am in the process of buying things like Astral, Abyssus etc. The gear and jewels required are stupid expensive. If anyone can help me out with the skill tree or what I could do to progress that would be awesome. I have tried Kaom's Roots and Abyssus, but resists are extremely difficult to cap. I'm in the 4700k life range with overcapped resists and 20%ish armour, 25%ish evasion before buffs. 3k tooltip on Bladeflurry with auras. I'm really hesitant to go full retard on armour simply because of the move speed impact and that evasion seems to be much more effective unless you're wearing Abyssus. I'm also wondering if it's worth running Blood Rage to get more consistent evasion and dps?

if you use Kaoms Roots your dodge chance get deactivated so theres no real reason to scale it as far as I understood.
You also do a lot of extra damage with the full hp gem. Using bloodrage would basically deactivate it right?
wort getting rare claw for end game? or bloodseeker is gg?
Hey! Thanks for the build, enjoying this in 3.1 - was wondering, currently using the Bloodseeker claw, and have the currency to buy a nice high pdps rare claw. Do you think the bloodseeker is necessary since VP is dead, or still recommend a nice rare claw? Would you take more defensive nodes if dropping Bloodseeker?
I just got into mapping, just wondering if i should go for Abyssus or Rat's nest? I've got around 4.4k hp right now. I'd like to get Abyssus but not sure if it's the most efficient option for maps
Last edited by Cntbasher on Dec 16, 2017, 11:39:55 PM
If Moonbender is primarily for the lighting conversion, what about the new Augyre scepter instead?
Last edited by RedsManRick on Dec 16, 2017, 10:44:20 PM
"
RedsManRick wrote:
If Moonbender is primarily for the lighting conversion, what about the new Augyre scepter instead?

Just tried it out and my tooltip DPS at lvl 68 (still poorly geared) drops from 12.6k to 11.0k -- not sure why. What am I missing?

I think Augyre might not be that good because you can't deal critical strikes in half of the time (8 secs with elemental overload and 8 secs with resolute technique), but i don't really know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info