[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
Kawasaki312 wrote:
Hi, which claw do you use? ToA or some Rare? And i can use Tabula with full res cap if i dont have 6l armor?

Currently I'm using a rare claw because it's better than Touch of Anguish (all my gear is shown in the guide). A tabula is a great item to level up almost any build, however, once you get to higher levels I would recommend that you get a better 6-linked armour with stats (i.e. resistances, life...etc).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 23, 2017, 3:17:03 PM
should i consider picking up charisma (4 points away) so i can use blasphemy+elemental weakness (along with enlighten 3lvl+) ? or is it a waste of dps?
"
"
ChaoticHawk wrote:
Is this build viable on HHC?

Yes it is. If you are playing hardcore then I would recommend rushing "Elementalist" and getting the Soul Of Yugul Pantheon so that you are reflect immune. It is also very important to get the Kaom's Roots boots for the stun immunity and life. I probably will add a hardcore section with recommendations and tips.

What weapon/unique is viable for leveling?
I find the lack of int/earlier int nodes making it hard to wear claws, should I go for sword nodes then respec to claw?
"
christosd wrote:
should i consider picking up charisma (4 points away) so i can use blasphemy+elemental weakness (along with enlighten 3lvl+) ? or is it a waste of dps?

The orb of storm curse setup is mainly for bosses, I would recommend against getting charisma since 4 points is a lot in a build like this.

"
ChaoticHawk wrote:
"
"
ChaoticHawk wrote:
Is this build viable on HHC?

Yes it is. If you are playing hardcore then I would recommend rushing "Elementalist" and getting the Soul Of Yugul Pantheon so that you are reflect immune. It is also very important to get the Kaom's Roots boots for the stun immunity and life. I probably will add a hardcore section with recommendations and tips.

What weapon/unique is viable for leveling?
I find the lack of int/earlier int nodes making it hard to wear claws, should I go for sword nodes then respec to claw?

It really depends on what level you are and which skill you are leveling with. I've actually used Moonbender's Wing to level up with since it was very cheap and it's one of our end-game items. With this weapon you can actually use the sunder skill to map with (or even charged dash). You have a variety of options to choose from.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 23, 2017, 8:02:29 PM
I dont know how to use pastebin, could you please put the completed GG 50 mill dps items up so i can see them?
"
"
duocapo wrote:
My character has just finished uber izaro at once and cleared t11-12 maps.

But I wonder if I can clear more difficult maps with 5000 life because my life bar goes up and down violently even now.

Can you post your character's tree/gear or even a full PoB link so that I can take a look?

I followed your passive trees and gem setups.

This is my gear.

+ atziri's, lion's roar, diamond flask.

In PoB, My total life is 4965, total dps is over 130k. When I use concentrated effect against the bosses, dps is about 200k.

and another question: How can I use damage on full life support perfectly? I'm using Increased Critical Chance instead because I don't know whether damage on full life support is applied in my attack efficiently.
Last edited by duocapo on Aug 23, 2017, 11:41:27 PM
Why does your "budget friendly" version of this build use over 1000c of jewels and a blade flurry enchanted perfectly rolled abyssus?

not to mention insane rings, amulet and gloves. Sure they're not all t1s but the rolls alone are so uncommon and are going to be extremely pricey.
Last edited by Martypoez on Aug 23, 2017, 11:59:39 PM
At what dps range does upgrading your claw from touch of anguish up to a rare claw? Thanks for the build, I have been having a lot of fun and hope to take it far.
How costly is this build? I've got around 20-25ex to spare, but I don't know if I can get fully geared for this build.
Unchained you are so Stubborn :D
looks even stronger than poison flurry #dontletGGGnerfyou

maybe will try this later in league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info