[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

Hey, planning on trying this build out for my next character.
Could you perhaps add some leveling tips/trees/uniques?
"
iOnlyRave wrote:
Hey, planning on trying this build out for my next character.
Could you perhaps add some leveling tips/trees/uniques?

I've added leveling trees. I hope that will be sufficient for now until I can add more leveling tips.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 22, 2017, 7:11:04 PM
Is this build viable on HHC?
"
ChaoticHawk wrote:
Is this build viable on HHC?

Yes it is. If you are playing hardcore then I would recommend rushing "Elementalist" and getting the Soul Of Yugul Pantheon so that you are reflect immune. It is also very important to get the Kaom's Roots boots for the stun immunity and life. I probably will add a hardcore section with recommendations and tips.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 23, 2017, 3:33:37 AM
Good build starter? and build is cheap?
My character has just finished uber izaro at once and cleared t11-12 maps.

But I wonder if I can clear more difficult maps with 5000 life because my life bar goes up and down violently even now.
"
Dawid120 wrote:
Good build starter? and build is cheap?

I would recommend using Sunder + Warchief Totem to level up. The build can be done on a budget version, please see the more budget friendly PoB link.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
duocapo wrote:
My character has just finished uber izaro at once and cleared t11-12 maps.

But I wonder if I can clear more difficult maps with 5000 life because my life bar goes up and down violently even now.

Can you post your character's tree/gear or even a full PoB link so that I can take a look?
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Hi, which claw do you use? ToA or some Rare? And i can use Tabula with full res cap if i dont have 6l armor?
Okay I played this build past four days and I have to say its pretty fun to play. I tried to build as budget as possible. I killed minotaur today with rat's nest (he 1shotted me everytime with abyssus.. idk) and no conc effect. 86 lvl atm with I think bad gear. tried chimera too but I failed, monsters killed me everytime I joined arena lol. You can see my profile for gears its really bad tho
Last edited by dejq123 on Aug 23, 2017, 3:09:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info