[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
duocapo wrote:
"
"
duocapo wrote:
My character has just finished uber izaro at once and cleared t11-12 maps.

But I wonder if I can clear more difficult maps with 5000 life because my life bar goes up and down violently even now.

Can you post your character's tree/gear or even a full PoB link so that I can take a look?

I followed your passive trees and gem setups.

This is my gear.

+ atziri's, lion's roar, diamond flask.

In PoB, My total life is 4965, total dps is over 130k. When I use concentrated effect against the bosses, dps is about 200k.

and another question: How can I use damage on full life support perfectly? I'm using Increased Critical Chance instead because I don't know whether damage on full life support is applied in my attack efficiently.

Instant life leech (on both crit and non-crits) keeps our life full most of the time. It works great for me and it's the highest DPS yielding setup. However, you can still make your own changes to suit your needs.

In regard to your gear, it is decent. However, I highly recommend that you copy the gem links as they are in the guide. You are missing the Ancestral Protector totem and vaal haste, this is a huge damage loss.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 24, 2017, 5:09:20 PM
"
Goutyy wrote:
I dont know how to use pastebin, could you please put the completed GG 50 mill dps items up so i can see them?

It's posted in the guide on how to use it.

Download the latest version of Path of Building here: https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

After the download, open the program, follow the steps below:

1. Click on "New" - top left of the screen.
2. Click on "Import/Export Build" - top left of the screen.
3. Click on "Import from Pastebin..." - middle of the screen.
4. Copy/paste the Pastbin link provided in the guide into the little Pop-up that comes up and click "Import".
5. Finally, click "Import" one more time.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
I have big troubles with getting enough strength. Where you getting so much strength ?
"
PIOS123 wrote:
I have big troubles with getting enough strength. Where you getting so much strength ?

I get STR from gear, Jewel's and 1 point in Prowess (gives you 30 STR).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
"
PIOS123 wrote:

Thanks, but i thought that you did it without +30 str.
"
PIOS123 wrote:
"
"
PIOS123 wrote:

Thanks, but i thought that you did it without +30 str.

I will eventually remove the 30 STR, when I get another jewel with STR on it. You can also get all the STR on rings and amulet. It all depends on what you have, and it's about balancing your character's stats. Once I craft a better ring, I won't have to worry about STR at all.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
Why does your "budget friendly" version of this build use over 1000c of jewels and a blade flurry enchanted perfectly rolled abyssus?

not to mention insane rings, amulet and gloves. Sure they're not all t1s but the rolls alone are so uncommon and are going to be extremely pricey.

I think 2 better questions are why can nobody ever replicate the dps he claims to have, and why does he refuse to show his gear?

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
"
Lawyne wrote:
would be really helpful to have the real mapping dps (no conc effect and totem, or do u map so?) + shaper dps (no 50% shock) in title with mid rolls t1 gear in the title...

and maybe a real gear setup with numbers in the guide

otherwise this build doesnt even exist and should be tagged as theorycraft instead of unchained.

since there are some ppl already playing ele conversion bf this is nothing new tho and can also be done with many other ascendancies

I have provided the pastebin with all the gear and tree. You are welcome to import it into your Path Of Building and make your own changes. All of your questions are answered by importing the build and playing around with the program. Time is a luxury, and as such, I can't spoon feed every request.

I love this

Don't answer questions, just insult.

This "Budget Friendly" build has all perfect rolled uniques, It's level 100, has every possible buff PoB can offer, has 5 copies of the same 10 ex jewel, all 5 flasks active, doesnt say dps vs shaper, all rares are (t2 rolled) but perfect and every single gem is active and at least 20/20.

How in the hell will anyone in the history of any league since 1.0 be able to achievbe this budget friendly build? Don't worry, you can block/insult/ignore me for asking about your bs lol
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Last edited by hmcg020 on Aug 25, 2017, 4:15:54 AM
"
BigDRaidBoss wrote:
At what dps range does upgrading your claw from touch of anguish up to a rare claw? Thanks for the build, I have been having a lot of fun and hope to take it far.

I would say if the claw is above 300 PDPS then upgrade. Touch of Anguish peaks at about 270-280. I'm glad you are liking the build. May your adventures of destruction continue!
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 25, 2017, 4:50:52 AM
"
CarNiVooRa wrote:
Unchained you are so Stubborn :D
looks even stronger than poison flurry #dontletGGGnerfyou

maybe will try this later in league

Thanks my friend.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Report Forum Post