[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

637 pDps claw? rly? and all this t1 rolls on gear? rmt?
That paste bin has got to be the most cancerous thing I've ever seen

Every single gem at 21/20

All flasks activated at once

Mirror worthy rings/amulet/jewels

Lvl 100 tree

Im not even going to bother to explain why this is so ridiculous to even post...

It makes way more sense to post a realistic path of building lvl 90 setup without setting everything to mirror worthy stats...

More realistic dps is still over 1 mill which is great...

Also your profile is on private for some reason so none can check to see if indeed this pob was from your character etc

If you actually want to make a build guide, cut the b.s.

Unprivate your acc so people can use pob to load your character in and see your real dps.

Dont post a cancer fake pob link

Might as well make it a 10 link setup at the rate you're going
Last edited by Bloomania on Aug 21, 2017, 5:21:25 AM
Hello PoB warrior.

I would like to ask you to untick the part where we are able to see you're character in game as you have created a 1000 exalt build from PoB then tried to make it come across as build you are currently running.

Is you're Pob aimed towards permanent league players or temp league players as you are fooling new players into believing 60% of the gear is achievable along with level 100.

Is this build REQUIRED only with a necro support buffing your damage by 110%?, You don't answer this in you're shit house of a detailed post.

This is more of a troll build guide aimed at luring new players to you're stream only.
Hello unchained, i feel i have pretty damn good gear and i like the build although with near optimal league gear you wont get even 10 million dps (lvl 88 now which is somewhat high)

i use acuities since it saves a couple of points. Do you have any recommendation for upgrades ? I feel abyssus is nice but the downsides are just to big (with 220 crit multi downsides were fine and it used to be super cheap now u get 120 multi and its even more expensive than before)

Also for the people flaming this build, i dont know whats the problem he showed the theoretical finish for this build, u wont even get this good gear on standard though. i doe about 1.4 million dps with increased aoe.

my tree is
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAAGAF4DhwOWBLEFtQguCdkMcwzyDY0RgRX2Ff0WvxmOG60byB3CIFkh0CImI_Yk_SaVMHwxnjQgNdY2PTfUOuE7KEUKRfRKfU2SUUdVS2BDYeJh62J5Yqxjp2SvbIxtbG49b1dvnnBSdf13B3gZePl6U3sUe257w311ft1_K4GsguSDCYRvhQ6HE4d2idOKOIw2jX2NgY25jb-QEZKAk5CVZpchmhebJpuNnKSdqqOKpcumV6Z_pq-pebGztMW1SL6AvrzBfMGgykbPes_d037UI9RC1gfYvd1G4q3kaudU53To1u0_7UHtg-4O8YryRfTG_MX9bv4K_rr_3g==?accountName=demogorg&characterName=Timesink_The_Third
Shit posting , like 99% of all your other builds. You try to make it seem like its EZ PZ to get the gear wich is total BS. 90% of players will not have access to similar gear. Maybe specify that in your horse shit guides.
"
demogorg wrote:
Hello unchained, i feel i have pretty damn good gear and i like the build although with near optimal league gear you wont get even 10 million dps (lvl 88 now which is somewhat high)

i use acuities since it saves a couple of points. Do you have any recommendation for upgrades ? I feel abyssus is nice but the downsides are just to big (with 220 crit multi downsides were fine and it used to be super cheap now u get 120 multi and its even more expensive than before)

Also for the people flaming this build, i dont know whats the problem he showed the theoretical finish for this build, u wont even get this good gear on standard though. i doe about 1.4 million dps with increased aoe.

my tree is
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAAGAF4DhwOWBLEFtQguCdkMcwzyDY0RgRX2Ff0WvxmOG60byB3CIFkh0CImI_Yk_SaVMHwxnjQgNdY2PTfUOuE7KEUKRfRKfU2SUUdVS2BDYeJh62J5Yqxjp2SvbIxtbG49b1dvnnBSdf13B3gZePl6U3sUe257w311ft1_K4GsguSDCYRvhQ6HE4d2idOKOIw2jX2NgY25jb-QEZKAk5CVZpchmhebJpuNnKSdqqOKpcumV6Z_pq-pebGztMW1SL6AvrzBfMGgykbPes_d037UI9RC1gfYvd1G4q3kaudU53To1u0_7UHtg-4O8YryRfTG_MX9bv4K_rr_3g==?accountName=demogorg&characterName=Timesink_The_Third

Belt of the Deceiver is a simple and cheap way to boost your damage. You will lose some life and resists, but you gain the ability to intimidate enemies (basically a 10% more multiplier) and you take reduced crit damage.

Rare gloves with flat physical and attack speed will give you quite a bit more dps, with the added advantage of possibly getting more life, accuracy and resists. Of course that would be having to pick up Vaal Pact instead, but I personally think its worth that few points, especially since vaal pact is more consistent.
Last edited by iSo1iD on Aug 21, 2017, 12:12:51 PM
"
demogorg wrote:

my tree is

I've imported your character and applied some changes to your tree (and gloves). I would recommend dropping Atziri's acuity (or even selling them) then use that currency to get better gear (i.e. Kaom's root, jewels). With the updated changes you will be doing about 9.8 million (if you follow the original build more closely you will do even more). Keep in mind to use Abyssus for bosses like Shaper, and another helmet for mapping. Increased AoE for mapping and Conc effect for bosses.

https://pastebin.com/1ZJN84zf
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 21, 2017, 1:59:26 PM
what skill i can use for leveling?
"
Kimikz wrote:
what skill i can use for leveling?

Depends on your level. I've used forstblades from level 1-28 or so, and then I started to use Charged Dash until about level 70-80. Now I am only using blade flurry.

You could even use the Sunder skill with a warchief totem to level. Use whatever you think will make your leveling easier.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 21, 2017, 2:25:30 PM
Can't we see ur gear? It's rly strange u hide ur profile. Would like to see how afordable is ur gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info