[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

Made some quick improvements to the build, got up it up to 2.7 billion DPS. Truly some amazing theorycrafting here, can't believe Moonbender's Wing was secretly overpowered.
"
Gardxden wrote:
Made some quick improvements to the build, got up it up to 2.7 billion DPS. Truly some amazing theorycrafting here, can't believe Moonbender's Wing was secretly overpowered.

Do share your PoB link.
Okay so I have been playing this build for past 3 days or so and I can say the build is trully amazing.
All tho there are some tips I wanna share here for all who wanna play it.

1.If you dont want to run abyssus and you are capped with ress you can use devo devotion with 40% inc blade flurry damage(cost around 30 to 40c),it gives you decent movement speed+attack speed allows you to clear faster and its not expensive.

2.There are only 2 map mods where I really had issue and thats vulnerability curse and ofc cannot leech these 2 are the only no no mods I cant do.

3.When you get to the maps you should use HoI+CoH+Assasin mark,until you get at least 3 to 4k damage on blade flurry then you can switch to HoA the burn damage will melt everything.Use blood rage and switch damage on full life to ruthless or maim support this really helped me on early stages of the build

4.Str is really a big problem until you hit 84+lvl you will have to get str at least on 3 spots on gear and maybe even get huge str node near vaal pact-the int node will come naturally from upper side of tree when you get power charges

5.I am doing right now T14 maps with 5l astral plate all tho I only have 4k life I am guessing when I get 6l and 4 to 5 more life nodes I will be able to do t15+ easy without any problems

6.When you are doing a boss be warned if you use lions roar flask you will have to chase the boss all around the room(yes i forgot that it had knockback effect)

7.I would suggest a 4l on hands or head a CoH+Orb of storms+Inc AoE+Punishment this will help you a lot to apply curse on enemies

8.The only reason I needed to use Abyssus is when I was doing T14 bosses with it they literally disapeared but you will not need it at all for anything else its only ment to be used as boss destroyer

9.This is only a suggestion,if you are taking to much damage you might want to take chaos golem instead of lightning golem for pure damage red% and you also might want to use it when you want to wear abyssus.

10.first 2 really good flasks you want to get is Taste of Hate and Atziri's promise this will allow you to facetank most of the bosses considering you have vaal pact

This is all I can offer atm I hope this helpes.
Gl n Hf ya all :D

Sorry for some misspelling my eng is not the best
Last edited by geca16 on Aug 19, 2017, 8:51:46 AM
"
"
Gardxden wrote:

Do share your PoB link.

Really easy, just set all enemy resistances to -400. They take way way more damage that way. Probably not likely or even possible in-game, but neither are any of the items or anything else in this build, so it's fine.

[Removed by Support] ANY build does millions of DPS with a 600pDPS claw and those items and putting every skill point into damage nodes. Your "build" is fucking nothing, it's worthless. Why would you even post this? So fucking cute that you even have your profile private so that people can't look up your real characters.

Real DPS of this build is something like 2million (perfect Blade Flurry play is also impossible), willing to bet OP's profile has even less than 2m DPS.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Al_GGG on Aug 19, 2017, 11:41:40 AM
"
geca16 wrote:
Okay so I have been playing this build for past 3 days or so and I can say the build is trully amazing.
All tho there are some tips I wanna share here for all who wanna play it.

1.If you dont want to run abyssus and you are capped with ress you can use devo devotion with 40% inc blade flurry damage(cost around 30 to 40c),it gives you decent movement speed+attack speed allows you to clear faster and its not expensive.

2.There are only 2 map mods where I really had issue and thats vulnerability curse and ofc cannot leech these 2 are the only no no mods I cant do.

3.When you get to the maps you should use HoI+CoH+Assasin mark,until you get at least 3 to 4k damage on blade flurry then you can switch to HoA the burn damage will melt everything.Use blood rage and switch damage on full life to ruthless or maim support this really helped me on early stages of the build

4.Str is really a big problem until you hit 84+lvl you will have to get str at least on 3 spots on gear and maybe even get huge str node near vaal pact-the int node will come naturally from upper side of tree when you get power charges

5.I am doing right now T14 maps with 5l astral plate all tho I only have 4k life I am guessing when I get 6l and 4 to 5 more life nodes I will be able to do t15+ easy without any problems

6.When you are doing a boss be warned if you use lions roar flask you will have to chase the boss all around the room(yes i forgot that it had knockback effect)

7.I would suggest a 4l on hands or head a CoH+Orb of storms+Inc AoE+Punishment this will help you a lot to apply curse on enemies

8.The only reason I needed to use Abyssus is when I was doing T14 bosses with it they literally disapeared but you will not need it at all for anything else its only ment to be used as boss destroyer

9.This is only a suggestion,if you are taking to much damage you might want to take chaos golem instead of lightning golem for pure damage red% and you also might want to use it when you want to wear abyssus.

10.first 2 really good flasks you want to get is Taste of Hate and Atziri's promise this will allow you to facetank most of the bosses considering you have vaal pact

This is all I can offer atm I hope this helpes.
Gl n Hf ya all :D

Sorry for some misspelling my eng is not the best

It's great to see some constructive feedback. If I may suggest, to you and others, I would recommend using jewels as another way to balance your build out. You can use temporary jewels that give you the resistances (or attributes like STR) you need so that you can easier balance your build. Then later when you get better gear you can replace the jewels with more offensive stats.

Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
I do agree with this ^

When I think about it the most optimal jewel you want is something like
1.Max life %
2.Dual ress %
3.Flat stats(if you are missing)
4.Crit multi(< or some random w/e stat as 4th one)

You could probably then go pure damage stats on steel rings with some semi res and decent life(its easier to do it self crafted)
And get on amulet like:
1.Crit chance 30+%
2.Crit multi 30+%
3.Phys to attacks 10-26
4.Life

Any thoughts on "The Retch"? Fixing the setup back to phys to lightning + vinktars and so on like this guy https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1964936/page/1#p14765231 . Not sure if u need scion slayer ascendancy for it to work properly (lifeleech effects are not removed at full life). Tho PoB doesn't include "The Retch" damage, with the lifeleech u'd have in this setup it atleast seems worth to look at.
Last edited by Maredasan on Aug 19, 2017, 2:38:01 PM
"
Maredasan wrote:
Any thoughts on "The Retch"? Fixing the setup back to phys to lightning + vinktars and so on like this guy https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1964936/page/1#p14765231 . Not sure if u need scion slayer ascendancy for it to work properly (lifeleech effects are not removed at full life). Tho PoB doesn't include "The Retch" damage.

That video was recorded in the Standard league, he is using "legacy vinktars" (and other legacy gear) which is not possible to get in Harbinger league. Vinktars flask was nerfed, and the leech damage will be much lower than the legacy variant.

You can still however calculate the damage in PoB. Simply look at the leech rate and double it (200%) and you'll get the total damage for the leech, then add the leech rate damage. I've imported the build in PoB and here is the total damage output of the leech build (correct me if my math is off):

Total DPS Retch Leech DMG
5,193,877 + 2(736,129) = 6,666,135

So that's about ~6.6 million DPS on standard with legacy and mirror worthy gear. It's an interesting mechanic. However, I personally wouldn't use the leech rate mechanic since my build does more damage with a unique claw (or up to 50 million DPS with mirror worthy gear) and is reflect immune.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 19, 2017, 3:03:14 PM
Build absolutely works. I facerolled Shaper deathless.
I have changed a few things tho to accomodate my gear etc.

For example i am using Belly of the Beast for added health (sitting at 5907), aswell as using additional accuracy nodes in the tree.

Also didnt use any power charges, and didnt use curse of any kind.

So far my biggest issue with this build has been getting instant killed, most likely because i always use Abyssus, and that coupled with vulnerability just hurts.

Also i have some issues with chimera adds, thinking about getting a Devotos with +BF dmg for clearing other than some specific bosses.

Again thanks for this build! Was looking for something that didnt care about temp chains and reflect, and am really having a blast with this build :)

- Character is GeeseLover if you wanna check gear, apart from belt and Taste of Hate most i've gotten either myself or very cheaply.
Last edited by Janneban on Aug 19, 2017, 3:30:47 PM
"
Janneban wrote:
Build absolutely works. I facerolled Shaper deathless.
I have changed a few things tho to accomodate my gear etc.

For example i am using Belly of the Beast for added health (sitting at 5907), aswell as using additional accuracy nodes in the tree.

Also didnt use any power charges, and didnt use curse of any kind.

So far my biggest issue with this build has been getting instant killed, most likely because i always use Abyssus, and that coupled with vulnerability just hurts.

Also i have some issues with chimera adds, thinking about getting a Devotos with +BF dmg for clearing other than some specific bosses.

Again thanks for this build! Was looking for something that didnt care about temp chains and reflect, and am really having a blast with this build :)

- Character is GeeseLover if you wanna check gear, apart from belt and Taste of Hate most i've gotten either myself or very cheaply.

Shaper Deathless is easy.
But how did your Guardians go?
Ive downed minotaur,chimera and phoenix. Chimera was really stupid without quicksilver flask.
I didnt use Abyssus, probably wouldve helped with phoenix, not sure about the others...

My Setup is in my Profile BlondFaith.
IGN: MsPoopyButthole

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info