[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

Loving the build so far!

I am currently wondering if the lightning damage (before GG gear), would actually be enough to give a proper shock effect on bosses? How i understand it is that you need to hit the boss for 5% of max life WITH LIGHTNING DAMAGE, to get max shock effect.

So wouldn't Vaal Lightning Trap be required to get a proper shock effect? Or did i miss something?

Anyways, thanks for this build!
"
Janneban wrote:
Loving the build so far!

I am currently wondering if the lightning damage (before GG gear), would actually be enough to give a proper shock effect on bosses? How i understand it is that you need to hit the boss for 5% of max life WITH LIGHTNING DAMAGE, to get max shock effect.

So wouldn't Vaal Lightning Trap be required to get a proper shock effect? Or did i miss something?

Anyways, thanks for this build!

GGG has changed how the shock mechanic works in 3.0. Let me quote the wiki:

"... Critical strikes inherently have a 100% chance to shock...

The base duration of shock is 2 seconds and the damage increase scales relative to the amount of Lightning damage dealt to the enemy's maximum life. Increased damage from shock is capped at 50% at 10% of the target's maximum life dealt by Lightning damage, scaling down to 0% at no damage. Increased shock effect will reduce the threshold required to reach the cap. For example, with 100% increased Shock effect, a hit that deals 5% of the target's maximum health or more in Lightning damage will apply shock for 50% increased damage."

This means that every time we "critical strike" an enemy, that enemy will be "shocked" for a minimum of 2 seconds. The amount of "shock" increased damage that's applied to the enemy will be based on the amount of damage that you do. As an example, if you critical strike an enemy with low damage they will get shocked for 2 seconds and apply a "small" increased shock damage buff (of let's say 5%). However, if your damage is high enough then shock value can go all the way up to 50% every time you critical strike for 2 seconds. Since this build is crit based, you will always be shocking the enemy for at least 2 seconds per hit (unless the enemy is shock immune).

Vaal Lightning Trap has been nerfed to only provide 15% increased damage due to shock effect, i would not recommend using this trap at all since we already shock by default and the damage is there (even without GG gear).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 15, 2017, 6:49:09 PM
I'm trying this build out. New to the game too so all pretty new to me. I was curious on your tree why you didn't pick up poisonous fangs by wrapping and skip the minor nodes. (See pic)

If you go with the bottom path as I am currently doing, it grants more physical claw damage, more dmg with ailments, and a chance for poison. But you do miss out on 12% attack speed. Then again I'm new so maybe poison damage ain't that great and attack speed is better far enough better that it makes up for all that. Forgive me for being daft.
fisrt of all that's an impossible gear to get but u just imported it in path of building.

why you set ur account to private let us see the real dps of the build and what it can actually do !! i want to see the actual dps with simple gear or in 5 link armour ..the dps in pob is almost 100k whith simple gear and that's it !! ...
Pls Fix ur servers pls pls pls ......
"
EXILEStashes wrote:
fisrt of all that's an impossible gear to get but u just imported it in path of building.

why you set ur account to private let us see the real dps of the build and what it can actually do !! i want to see the actual dps with simple gear or in 5 link armour ..the dps in pob is almost 100k whith simple gear and that's it !! ...

While this "build" is nothing more than the theoretical limit of ele conv blade flurry and honestly a useless guide to 99% of people, if you can't get over 100k dps with blade flurry with "simple gear", then you have no idea how to put a build together.
"
Koder wrote:
I'm trying this build out. New to the game too so all pretty new to me. I was curious on your tree why you didn't pick up poisonous fangs by wrapping and skip the minor nodes. (See pic)

If you go with the bottom path as I am currently doing, it grants more physical claw damage, more dmg with ailments, and a chance for poison. But you do miss out on 12% attack speed. Then again I'm new so maybe poison damage ain't that great and attack speed is better far enough better that it makes up for all that. Forgive me for being daft.

The main reason why we don't pick up Poisonous Fangs is because most of our physical damage is converted into elemental and thus any poison damage gained from picking this node is minuscule (due to the fact that poison scales from Physical/Chaos damage on hit). Also, the attack speed is extremely important to this build. My version of the wheel provides you with more overall damage, you can check this in PoB. Don't worry about asking questions, we are all here to learn and and help each other out.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 17, 2017, 8:31:30 PM
Trash theoretical build, feel free to use if you want to sck.
all this fantasy perfect gear made of unobtanium. put in real attainable gear and it's about 900K at best, take away abyssus and flasks and it's at 400k.
"
all this fantasy perfect gear made of unobtanium. put in real attainable gear and it's about 900K at best, take away abyssus and flasks and it's at 400k.

1mil+ is easily obtainable with realistic gear and without abyssus/only a diamond flask and promise.
Beachhead mapping (almost up to shaper), answering any questions live on stream now.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info