[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
HanGtimE wrote:
"
Janneban wrote:
Build absolutely works. I facerolled Shaper deathless.
I have changed a few things tho to accomodate my gear etc.

For example i am using Belly of the Beast for added health (sitting at 5907), aswell as using additional accuracy nodes in the tree.

Also didnt use any power charges, and didnt use curse of any kind.

So far my biggest issue with this build has been getting instant killed, most likely because i always use Abyssus, and that coupled with vulnerability just hurts.

Also i have some issues with chimera adds, thinking about getting a Devotos with +BF dmg for clearing other than some specific bosses.

Again thanks for this build! Was looking for something that didnt care about temp chains and reflect, and am really having a blast with this build :)

- Character is GeeseLover if you wanna check gear, apart from belt and Taste of Hate most i've gotten either myself or very cheaply.

Shaper Deathless is easy.
But how did your Guardians go?
Ive downed minotaur,chimera and phoenix. Chimera was really stupid without quicksilver flask.
I didnt use Abyssus, probably wouldve helped with phoenix, not sure about the others...

My Setup is in my Profile BlondFaith.

For guardians i've only done phoenix once, where i died once because i was sleeping and died to his stupid aoe. He had no bonus mods and i had no curses.

Minotaur i've done with enfeeble+vulnerable at same time, got one shot because add+minotaur attack with vulnerability is apparently killer. I also feel like enfeeble eats alot of my dmg.

Hydra is damn easy, no issues at all. Done with enfeeble and whatever mods (havent noticed tbh, damn easy)

Chimera i havent attempted again, got killed by adds first attempt, boss himself is easy.
If you're truly gonna min-max gear, don't forget about Essences.

Body armor could be Horror crafted for 15% of physical taken as cold damage instead of just extra +% armor. This synergies extremely well with Taste of Hate.

Weapons can have 30% local attack speed on them with a Zeal craft. The dagger could be 653 pdps instead of 637.

Gloves can go from 16% to 18% attack speed with a Zeal craft.

Amulet can go from 15-26 to 18-30 flat with a Contempt craft.

Rings can have 25% crit multi on them with a Scorn craft. This will eat up 2 suffixes though.

Instead of Belt of the Deceiver, a Rustic Sash with WED and +5% Ele penetration from Hysteria would be roughly the same dps boost as Belt of the Deceiver. This way you'd get more Life and suffixes for resists (to make up for the rings each losing a suffix).

And finally I tweaked the pathing by Nullification a bit. We go through Coldhearted Calculation instead of the Power Charge. We get the same dps and save 1 point, which I put into Acrobatics for an extra layer of defense.

After making all these changes I ended up with 54 million dps.
If we include the extra Power Charge we get by snapshotting with Storm Prison when we throw traps for charges, it comes out to 56 million dps.

Here's PoB link: https://pastebin.com/0i4xQ7gV
"
Janneban wrote:
"
HanGtimE wrote:
"
Janneban wrote:
Build absolutely works. I facerolled Shaper deathless.
I have changed a few things tho to accomodate my gear etc.

For example i am using Belly of the Beast for added health (sitting at 5907), aswell as using additional accuracy nodes in the tree.

Also didnt use any power charges, and didnt use curse of any kind.

So far my biggest issue with this build has been getting instant killed, most likely because i always use Abyssus, and that coupled with vulnerability just hurts.

Also i have some issues with chimera adds, thinking about getting a Devotos with +BF dmg for clearing other than some specific bosses.

Again thanks for this build! Was looking for something that didnt care about temp chains and reflect, and am really having a blast with this build :)

- Character is GeeseLover if you wanna check gear, apart from belt and Taste of Hate most i've gotten either myself or very cheaply.

Shaper Deathless is easy.
But how did your Guardians go?
Ive downed minotaur,chimera and phoenix. Chimera was really stupid without quicksilver flask.
I didnt use Abyssus, probably wouldve helped with phoenix, not sure about the others...

My Setup is in my Profile BlondFaith.

For guardians i've only done phoenix once, where i died once because i was sleeping and died to his stupid aoe. He had no bonus mods and i had no curses.

Minotaur i've done with enfeeble+vulnerable at same time, got one shot because add+minotaur attack with vulnerability is apparently killer. I also feel like enfeeble eats alot of my dmg.

Hydra is damn easy, no issues at all. Done with enfeeble and whatever mods (havent noticed tbh, damn easy)

Chimera i havent attempted again, got killed by adds first attempt, boss himself is easy.

Ended up doing Shaper, and insta deleted him. The plan is to do all the guardians next. I'll post videos of them once they are ready.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Are seriously added link to PoB with 'mirror quality' gear in almost every slot so you can Jebaited people with '49m dps' title? Like, you craft 650pDPS, 2 ApS, 8% crit claw every hour or what? Are you retarded? Any build will work and deal 30m+dps if your throw in mirror quality gear.
Better remove 'private' from your PoE account so people can see your real DPS. No doubt it will be high. Ele-converted BF is still very strong.

It's just silly to add such links to PoB.

Asking someone if he's retarded over a game... well well...

Delete most of the gear on the char except using anguish+offhand+abyssus.. still got 7.5m
7.5m to whom? trashmob with concentrated effect?
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Recently upgraded my scion on standard with more top end rare gear (and decided to pick up a rare claw). This build shreds through the entire Shaper phase in an even quicker instant, no need to worry about the fight at all. Mapping is easy as pie and you can safely do elemental reflect maps (soul of yugul is a great pantheon to run).

Some general tips for shaper fight:

1) Dont place your ancestral protector too close to the shaper or the totem gets destroyed by the beam.

2) Drop your totem, pop vaal haste and drop frostbomb, then start channeling. That particular order seems to work out the best for me. (use shaper's speech as an audio prompt)

3) Take your time in between the shaper phases (where you have to kill mobs and find the uncreated). You deal more than sufficient damage to bring down the shaper before he ends his beams.
Last edited by iSo1iD on Aug 20, 2017, 6:36:41 PM
Updated the guide with a shaper video. The next video that I upload will have 2x more damage than what's shown in the current gif/video.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 20, 2017, 10:26:40 PM
is it possible to edit the tree to use swords instead of claws? is there any inherent positive to using claws instead of a sword? heres the tree i came up with. lmk what u guys think

http://poeurl.com/bt6Q
Holy fucking shit.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info