[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
Can't we see ur gear? It's rly strange u hide ur profile. Would like to see how afordable is ur gear.

I've updated the initial post with my current gear in Harbinger league (with all the gem links included).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Cool build. How much attack speed should you shoot for on blade flurry? currently i have .17 aps and it feels a bit slow for my taste
"
DeeVee_X_Naix wrote:
Cool build. How much attack speed should you shoot for on blade flurry? currently i have .17 aps and it feels a bit slow for my taste

I would aim for at least 6 attacks per second. If it feels a bit slow, you could get jewels with more attack speed. Against bosses you'll have Vaal Haste to help you.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 22, 2017, 4:56:08 AM
asl?
Hi , please , how should i level ? Would appreciate some help , i suck at how-to-level :D Also leveling for passiv tree would be nice , thank you.
Uptade Passive skilltree please.
"
Dawid120 wrote:
Uptade Passive skilltree please.

I've updated the poeplanner skill tree, thanks for letting me know.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

See your points on your buildup because the 2 point parcels almost at the beginning of dexerity please fix it :)
Next to the jewels

"
Dawid120 wrote:

See your points on your buildup because the 2 point parcels almost at the beginning of dexerity please fix it :)

The tree is actually correct. In your early levels you'll be connecting the tree from the scion area toward the Vaal Pact area. After you get your Scion Ascendancy nodes and get "Path of the Ranger," this will allow you to allocate points from Ranger starting area. Then you will be able to re-spec the two points since the tree no longer needs to be connected.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info