Dear White people "Netflix Serie"

"
bottlehead93 wrote:
I wonder how the (((media))) would blow up if the show was called "Dear Black People".

Don't use the brackets, you're better than that.

Btw you don't need Netflix, just install Kodi and a couple of addons and you have waaaay better service than Netflix. For free. Also works on an Amazon Fire TV stick, Raspberry Pi and probably my grandmas toaster if I work at it a bit.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Feb 11, 2017, 1:14:54 AM
"
vio wrote:
if you look like a foreigner in germany, you're prone to be watched and controlled all the time in public places.

Good. That means the police has not been cucked yet and are doing their job, since most crimes are committed my immigrants or foreign nationals.

"
you know what many people in germany get jailed for? for not buying a bus ticket and refusing to pay one when caught. wow, such crime and also good for statistics. guess who doesn't have the money in germany to buy one...

Crime is not just clumped together, but categorized: murder, rape, theft... so your ticket evaders do not skew the murder statistics.

"
vio wrote:
if there are statistics they need to be grouped. by annual income.

What has annual income to do with crime? Would you try to hide away heavy crimes like rape or murder, because they are mostly committed by "poor" people?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Feb 11, 2017, 3:18:30 AM
"
morbo wrote:

"
vio wrote:
if there are statistics they need to be grouped. by annual income.

What has annual income to do with crime?

if you do a job for a living you usually have less intentions to steal to survive or get along.

---

your hate towards immigrants makes it really not worth discussing it here. especially because i don't think you're open to arguments.

i see that refugees coming from areas which are affected by wars and violence are a problem which needs huge efforts to deal with. most of those people have learned that violence is a valid means to get along.

giving these people the feeling of safety and acknowledgement is a basic requirement for not having them falling back to fight for their lifes, you have to give them something to return something.

so far, germany has dealt surprisingly good for the amount of refugees we got, there were incidents but less than i expected. and this is despite reducing the amount of money spent on real police work which get's replaced by video surveillance mostly which i think is wrong.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt_tUnf6T2E

In the video he says it's a marketing failure, but I disagree. Even if people are talking badly about it, people at least are talking about it, and a lot.
"
vio wrote:
so far, germany has dealt surprisingly good for the amount of refugees we got,

Yes, you are doing swell...

German government plans to spend 93.6 billion euros on refugees by end 2020

Half of it for welfare & gov subsidized (fake) jobs

"
The report said that 25.7 billion euros ($29.07 billion) would be needed for jobless payments, rent subsidies and other benefits.... Another 5.7 billion euros would be needed for language courses and 4.6 billion euros would be required for measures to help migrants get jobs

This will be the cost if all the "refugees" are exemplary citizens, but we know that is not the case. Mass, unchecked and sudden immigration will cause ghetto-isation, because you wont be able to integrate them all. The real economical & societal cost of this blunder, will only show up in the decades to come.

If the left would really want to help refugees, they would help them in the middle east, where it is several times cheaper to do so, than bring them into Europe.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
It seems that the guy who wrote the movie which the show is based of gave an interview 2 days ago(not the same dude who said "f*** white people"):

http://www.indiewire.com/2017/02/dear-white-people-director-responds-backlash-to-netflix-show-twitter-1201780623/
"
morbo wrote:
Half of it for welfare & gov subsidized (fake) jobs

welfare in germany isn't really what it used to be, you can go along and live averagely good but it's not without complication.

it's better than welfare in some other european countries but that's mostly because we forced their governments to cut spending (austerity).

and i don't think government jobs are fake jobs. in fact the government should employ all unused labour that is available for the minimum wage who can't find work in the private sector. that's the only way to say somebody isn't willing to work anyway.

america is the best example that it works with their huge governmentally financed army. if these people could be used to improve the life of the average american, america would be so much better off. and we had lesser refugees.

"
The report said that 25.7 billion euros ($29.07 billion) would be needed for jobless payments, rent subsidies and other benefits.... Another 5.7 billion euros would be needed for language courses and 4.6 billion euros would be required for measures to help migrants get jobs

there is a difference between immigrants and refugees. imigrants have to go through the immigration process to stay here for longer. our constitution makes it mandatory to give safety to refuggees but most of them aren't supposed to stay forever.

we should do everything possible so they can return to their home countries. which means negotiating a peace process and not forcing a regime change in syriah so we can build that oil pipeline from saudia arabia to europe for example.

"

This will be the cost if all the "refugees" are exemplary citizens, but we know that is not the case. Mass, unchecked and sudden immigration will cause ghetto-isation, because you wont be able to integrate them all. The real economical & societal cost of this blunder, will only show up in the decades to come.

it's huge, yes. when it comes to costs the real limiting factor isn't money. european countries aren't allowed to be directly funded for political reasons, it's just that: a political decision not to fund anything.

even if governments decide to borrow their funding from banks who can access the ecb's funds, germany can get funding for negative interest at the moment because we fucked up our neighbours so hard they all bring their savings to us.

"

If the left would really want to help refugees, they would help them in the middle east, where it is several times cheaper to do so, than bring them into Europe.

yes, that's the way.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Feb 11, 2017, 8:13:42 AM
"
vio wrote:
and i don't think government jobs are fake jobs. in fact the government should employ all unused labour that is available for the minimum wage who can't find work in the private sector.

I was talking about subsidizing jobs - when the government (=taxpayers) is (partially) paying the private sector to employ people. Those jobs are "fake" in the sense that they would not exist, if it wasnt for gov subsidies. You can only temporarily employ a bunch of migrants this way, to keep them off the street. But eventually they will need to find a "real" job, by competing on the job marketplace - which might be difficult, since their education is not great.

"
there is a difference between immigrants and refugees. ... we should do everything possible so they can return to their home countries. which means negotiating a peace process and not forcing a regime change in syriah so we can build that oil pipeline from saudia arabia to europe for example.

You messed up by allowing masses of unchecked people in. There was a lot of economic migrants, among those "refugees" and not from Syria, but from all over the place. You let in people without documents, single men, everyone who showed up.

Now, to do things properly and send a buch of people back, you'll spend even more money. You'll probably have to pay countries like Tunisia, Turkey, Algeria, etc.. to take back their non-refugees & everyone who is not eligible for asylum.

I'm not against immigration, when it is done properly - slow, limited and highly vetted. You gotta give time for immigrants to integrate and (possibly) assimilate. If you rush it, you end up with migrant ghettos that are only a burden on society, like in Sweden, France, etc..
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I kinda can understand afrikan decent people that it´s not nice to be constant Subjekt for suspicion, and let´s be honest it is true. But there are defenetly more racist places in the world than the west.

The ideal society should only uphold the nice and ideal aspekt´s of itself, so overall the hatefull rethorik should stop, one way or the other.

I watched a couple of video´s about that topic, primarly from black person´s, with a viriaty of oppinions. Like the ""black-culture"" has switched in the 70´s, from conservativ to thugish. Well, i quess the cause is uncertain, but the drug´s and gun´s devenetly have to go.

I promote afrikan pride, well any/all identities, but not by downplaying/grading other people. Sport is competition, but not your identity.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
bottlehead93 wrote:
I wonder how the (((media))) would blow up if the show was called "Dear Black People".

Don't use the brackets, you're better than that.

Btw you don't need Netflix, just install Kodi and a couple of addons and you have waaaay better service than Netflix. For free. Also works on an Amazon Fire TV stick, Raspberry Pi and probably my grandmas toaster if I work at it a bit.

I'll always use them when it's appropriate to do so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info