Dear White people "Netflix Serie"

I think we should rename the Syrian refugee crisis the Euromexican Economic Immigrant crisis... Immediately after renaming Turkey as Euromexico. What y'all really need is a wall along the Turkish border — and for Erdogan to pay for it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 15, 2017, 5:57:19 PM
"
Pwnzors87 wrote:
all of europe besides Germany,Sweden and Austria didnt gave a crap about those People, didnt gave them anything, they couldnt care less if those People starve on the border.

A total lie. Have you already forgotten "refugees" throwing food & water on the ground in Hungary? The same thing happened in Serbia on the Macedon border iirc. These "poor refugees" started to riot and burn things, the moment their path was barred. All they cared is to get to Germoney asap.

"
Pwnzors87 wrote:
On top of that, not a single eastern Country checked those migrant´s, because they are either incapable to do it or simply didnt wanted it.

Ofc. they didn't check, because the flood was too massive and there was political pressure from Brussels to let the "refugees" pass.

Macedonia and Serbia are not in EU, so they couldn't care less about who EU is importing in. Croatia and Slovenia are small countries that don't have even the capability to accommodate such flood (thousands per day at peak), let alone do proper security vetting. Same for Greece which is broke and was prob. letting the migrants pass just to spite Germany. Hungary tried to put some order into this mess, by building fences and detention centers, but was called "Nazi" by the EU political establishment.

Germany got exactly what they wished for - a mass of unchecked migrants and will now have to spend years to sort them out. If the western europe wanted these migrants so badly, they should have sent ships & planes to turkey to pick them up.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
And that speak´s for all of them, ""some of them threw stuff"" case closed, sorry Daddy now you better sell your daugther. It seem´s you didnt get the last sentence, i invite you one day to munich, so you can see all the Beggergang´s, presumable from east europe, who cut off leg´s from pupies. That´s gona be very easy and i sense a lidl bit of hypocricy thinking about all the ""evil nazi"" rethoric on this forum. There are also christian´s amoung those refugees, what do you tell them?

So in one sentence you say, poor country´s can´t do anything and in the next that greece wanted ""revenge"", so what? People are not stupid because they live in less wealthy country´s. I don´t need Money on my bankaccount to type Ahmed hamdi etc. into a computer.
Sloppy Registration was also the case by the Berlin Terrorist, they simply didn´t sent the data, that´s all. I don´t get all the moining and blaming, if certain country´s don´t even have refugees, Germany let them in!!! ehm ok and now??

But hey, you should know my mindset by now, each country/Society can do what ever they want, it´s just sad to see that not only eurpo but basicly the whole world look´s away if huge amount of innocent People suffer. It´s dignity and honor to help those People, and each gouverment/country should step up and play there role. You don´t achive ""Greatness"" by only calling it to yourself.
I travel to Munchen at least 2 times per year, parts of this beatiful city already turned into shitholes after the invasion. Scum everywhere.

BTW those beggers are even worse, the majority are gipsies. Get rid of them as well.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
Pwnzors87 wrote:
It´s dignity and honor to help those People, and each gouverment/country should step up and play there role.

You know what is sad? That we let in tens of thousands of welfare tourists, from Pakistan, Afganistan, Tunisia, Algeria... on the expense of actual refugees from Syria & Iraq.

If the EU elite would really want to help refugees, they would do it in the Middle east, where it would be the cheapest to help the most people. Help them resettle in countries neighboring Syria, instead of instigating a mass exodus, a "gold rush", of whoever comes first to Germany gets the monies.

This was an absolute and mind boggling blunder from EU and especially from Germany.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
torturo wrote:
I travel to Munchen at least 2 times per year, parts of this beatiful city already turned into shitholes after the invasion. Scum everywhere.

BTW those beggers are even worse, the majority are gipsies. Get rid of them as well.

It´s not my intenion to look down on other ethnicitis, but after reading severel pages which pant´s my Homeland as the litarel underworld, im starting to get a bit cynical and start to fight fire with fire. They need/want Money, begging is not a sin, but it´s diffrent if whole clan´s play poor. I quess, some of those poor soul´s are there by force, judging by the amount of very old People doing it. I met a lot of romanian People (and i know there are several ethnicities there), never once did i encounter issus, they are very friendly and polite.

@morbo: I´m convinced that you know the inner islamic disputese, Shiite,Sunnis,Wahabi´s etc. and all against each other. We could ramble all day long about this topic, but many did before and it won´t change soon. They are probaply the biggest hypocrit´s and 2,2 Billion People can´t see that. I still can´t believe such devotion.

And you are overall right, i´m also disgusted by all those opportunist´s, sent them home with my best regard´s. I rather have ukrainien refugee´s here, but i got to admit, slavic People settle there conflict´s, no messing around there. But our Commisar Merkel sent them back to the warzone, i wunder why .. might have something to do with ww2(holodomar).

"
Pwnzors87 wrote:
begging is not a sin

These people have to work instead, it will set them free.

Most of these beggars are organized, forced to pay a huge chunk of their profit to the leader, and keep the dimes.
Of course there are people who are at the verge of poverty, but it's really hard to distinguish who is who.
Thus, never give anything to beggars, unless you know them personally. Never ever give anything to gypsies, as a rule.

P.S.
Holodomor is about Soviet internal affairs. Don't take this guilt as well...It was Stalin just too good in killing people.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Feb 16, 2017, 1:26:07 PM
"
Pwnzors87 wrote:
I rather have ukrainien refugee´s here, but i got to admit, slavic People settle there conflict´s, no messing around there. But our Commisar Merkel sent them back to the warzone, i wunder why .. might have something to do with ww2(holodomar).

Yes, that was interesting. One of the pro-immigration claims was that Germany needs workers. But then why not take Ukrainians, who are desperately trying to find work in Poland and other eastern countries. Why bring in arabs from a completely different cultural environment, that have to be taught everything from scratch. There was a research done in Austria iirc, that showed the vast majority of them have barely any education - elementary level stuff - how the f* are they gonna compete on the job market?

Ukraine has capable and educated cadre, it is just that the country has been completely pillaged by oligarchs, politicians, etc.. therefore the economy is in ruins. In any case it is not Germany's job to feed everyone. There's millions of poor people in Europe already, and outside of Europe there's hundreds of millions more. You simply can't offer opportunities to everyone (mathematically does not compute), they should fix their own countries.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Feb 16, 2017, 3:32:51 PM
"
torturo wrote:
"
Pwnzors87 wrote:
begging is not a sin

P.S.
Holodomor is about Soviet internal affairs. Don't take this guilt as well...It was Stalin just too good in killing people.

Well, that´s exactly what i meant. E´vola Mrs. Merkelstinin serving the red armee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIRBF_XJN7Y
Back than building a wall wasn´t ""impossible"", took them 3 day´s to make Berlin truely unique. Factory´s also had leg´s back then.

@morbo: I don´t know all the detail´s, but i agree that case is irrational and very smelly.
It would make more sense to look after your european member, more beneficial obvious.
Wealth is not set in stone, if the tide turnes i would want the same treatment.

East europe has been constantly molested through out history. Roman´s,Turk´s,Mongrel´s,Nazi,Soviet, alway´s was the first door to knock in.
And that play´s a huge part in it´s development.

I already wrote about ""Attention faar right conspiracy"" the kalengri plan, and Christian ukrainien don´t fit into the plan, to similiar/equal to nordic people. Border´s are not a clean cut between country´s/society´s it work´s more like a rainbow. I had a ukrainien neighbour, by his look, he could have been my father.

Anyway´s, i don´t wan´t to get this thread locked down because of me, an i think we getting a lidl bit off Topic.
Last edited by Pwnzors87 on Feb 16, 2017, 5:13:07 PM
Okay, I get it. It was written for me, professional dialogue with professional actors who took speech lessons. I don't even need close caps. And referenced writers such as Baldwin and Hughes, since few people on both sides of the divide would recognize Nathan Heard, Robert G0ver, Willard Motley (could write white characters) and Carl Van Vechton. A time when issues weren't ashamed nor polemic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info