Dear White people "Netflix Serie"

"
tramshed wrote:
The amount of xenophobia and thinly veiled racism in this thread is surprising. This is some straight up tribal caveman level of hatred.

Don't know if you got the memo but these shaming tactics do not work anymore.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
tramshed wrote:
The amount of xenophobia and thinly veiled racism in this thread is surprising. This is some straight up tribal caveman level of hatred.

Wait, is this a parody comment? Satire?

Also,

anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Feb 13, 2017, 5:54:07 PM
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
tramshed wrote:

Don't know if you got the memo but these shaming tactics do not work anymore.

the only racism I see is the one against white.
Frankly, your racist attitudes would go better on Stormfront, and not littering our video game forums with your ignorant worldview.
HAIL SATAN!
"
tramshed wrote:
Frankly, your racist attitudes would go better on Stormfront, and not littering our video game forums with your ignorant worldview.

everyone is free to speak it's mind you know.
"
tramshed wrote:

I can't go on Stormfront, because I'm wouldn't be "pure white" according to them.

That and I also have been with people of other races before, they hate that.

Oh... I associate with gay people too.

Also my roommate is non-white, they'd hate that.

I just realized I'd be the WORST white nationalist ever.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Feb 13, 2017, 6:59:49 PM
"
tramshed wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/UIqwGgJ.mp4

"
Manocean wrote:

>huffpost
Oblivious
So if I understood correctly:

1.) If you do not vote for a black artist cause you dont like his performance / art, you are racist
2.) White artists should "step aside" to give more chances of winning to black artists

Hollywood is a closed circle anyway, can't they rig these events, so that 100% of awards would always go to black artists, for a few years period? Would that placate the fanatical identity-politics left?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Manocean wrote:
I really don't like the quotation marks in the text part of the tweet; they convey falsely the impression that Adele said those things. What Adele said, as far as I can tell, can be found here: basically, "I can't accept this award... because Lemonade was so monumental." Then later, backstage: basically, "What the fuck does she have to do to win Album of the Year?" No preachy message for white people in general, barely any mention of race at all, just the emotional claim that another artist put out a better album, and deserves the award multiple times by now. I see no particular issue with Adele there, even if I don't particularly care. Of course, HuffPo once again tries to despicably turn everything into identity politics; that I mind.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 14, 2017, 12:10:02 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
torturo wrote:
Before the Merkel invitation, the migrants were in camps in Greece and Italy. And were much less in numbers. They couldn't even make it to central/west EU, routes were closed.
After the event, a critical mass flooded Greece (with the help of Turkey) and almost led to a humanitarian crisis, and the countries at the "south Balkan route" raised the barrier and let them pass because Germany wanted them in, and officially stated it.

The article you post is ironic, as the graphs in it supposed to back its statement, clearly show the massive increase of migrants in your country past certain activities of your prime minister.

There were also other forces, which deliberately added fuel to the fire. The migrants were told that in Germany they will have a house, cash, and blonde chicks to fuck. Merkel provided most of these, besides houses. Too expensive. Blondes are way cheaper.

this.
Merkel was a real dick inviting them and then she asked to stop once she got flooded by rapist. She asked austria to close borders fucking the balkanese country. I live in Slovenia and here most people hate germans now.

Wow, realy two of the biggest humanitarian on earth. Just to remind you guy´s, some of them realy are refugees. I tell you both what realy happend, all of europe besides Germany,Sweden and Austria didnt gave a crap about those People, didnt gave them anything, they couldnt care less if those People starve on the border. On top of that, not a single eastern Country checked those migrant´s, because they are either incapeable to do it or simply didnt wanted it.
Eastern europen country´s recive so much from the eu, so that the farmer can still make Profit by driving his Age old vehicles, but once they actually have to do something they neglect and rather blame oil´evil Germany.
And quess who follow´s ouer crimestatistic´s after arab nation´s ??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info