Dear White people "Netflix Serie"

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
SnowCrash wrote:

The series trailer is killed by its brevity; it only has time to shock its audience.
The film trailer leads with essentially the same hook, but has time to show that many sides of the debate are worthy of inspection, including "dear black people" and the concept of "black privilege" advanced by both a white man and a black woman; additionally, it takes time to clarify what it is with text descriptions, telling in addition to showing.

In other words, it has enough time to hook its claws into people on both sides of the fence. First day of Marketing 101 stuff, really. Also, there is *NO SUCH THING as bad publicity, so congrats, you raised the awareness of this series without intending to.

(* Just ask "shock rockers", developers of violent video games, slasher films, etc. Nine times out of ten, the public outrage resulted in higher sales.)
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
Last edited by EpicGoesXerxis on Dec 19, 2017, 10:56:31 PM
seens that in this threat ppl are not talking about the religion those refugees have, yes the Muslim religion is (not the only one OFC) extremely violent, you just have to read maybe 1/4 of the quaran to understand what i mean, if possible it should be "renewed" like Christianity with the new testament, so if you take a simple little look at their religion youll see why so many of those refugees are such aids in their behavior, since religion is such a huge part in their culture
I cut my Netflix subcription when the title is announced. Never looked back since.
"
KiadawP wrote:
I cut my Netflix subcription when the title is announced. Never looked back since.

You’re missing out on The Punisher. Really great show.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
KiadawP wrote:

You’re missing out on The Punisher. Really great show.

Maybe I get it when its released on Bluray.
"
diablofdb wrote:
Just imagine the outrage if it was dear... black people?

How come it is judged right to show racism and hatred toward white people, how is it even ok? I'm canceling my Netflix account and encourage everyone to do so.

Racism is bad, whoever it's coming from. I'm boycotting Netflix from now on.

It's concerning to see racism and hatred directed towards any group of people, regardless of race. Racism is never acceptable, regardless of who it's aimed at. Taking a stand against discrimination is important, but cancelling a Netflix account may not necessarily address the root issue. Engaging in constructive dialogue and advocating for positive change may be more effective ways to combat racism in all its forms.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info