Dear White people "Netflix Serie"

"
"The police are substantially more likely to harass, arrest, or murder me because I belong to group X which I did not choose to be a part of" is usually a pretty good start if you're looking for a basis for identity politics, and it extends well beyond just that. There's a long list of legitimate, identity-based grievance that need to be addressed.

I got a criminal record from when I was younger. We're talking about shit that happened 15+ years ago. I was getting pulled over all the time by cops. I got mad enough at the police one time to where they had to tazer me. You wanna know what being tazed feels like? Ever get a "Charlie Horse", etc muscle spasm in your leg? Getting tazed is like that, just every muscle in your body doing that at the same time.

What I eventually had to do to get the cops to leave me the hell alone was get my vehicle put into my fathers name, and that way if they run the plates my name doesn't show up. Haven't been pulled over since. So yeah, the cops used to give me shit until I outsmarted them.

I hate the police as much as anybody. Most of them are just minions for the state sent out to write people tickets for minor infractions. There are way too many of these bastards around in most areas. They're not protecting and serving me. They're more of a nuisance to me. I've never had much of a use for authorities. I don't respect anyone just because they have a position given by someone or some group. That means jack shit to me.

I have a hard time believing most cops pick on people just because they're Black. I think there are a number of other factors that contribute to being targeted by the police that have nothing to do with race.

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 10, 2017, 5:10:31 PM
"
I have a hard time believing most cops pick on people just because they're Black.

This really depends on where you are though. There are still some places in America where if I was black I would not go.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:

This really depends on where you are though. There are still some places in America where if I was black I would not go.

What about an elderly Black man or lady who isn't dressed like a rapper/gang banger that's blasting rap music out of their stereo systems?
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 10, 2017, 5:01:43 PM
i'm not saying that white people do more less crimes than black people or visa versa. same goes to immigrants/people of the nation.

i'm just saying to be careful with statistics.

if you look like a foreigner in germany, you're prone to be watched and controlled all the time in public places.

if you ask germans if they think the crime statistic went up they say yes while in reality it's going down.

you know what many people in germany get jailed for? for not buying a bus ticket and refusing to pay one when caught. wow, such crime and also good for statistics. guess who doesn't have the money in germany to buy one...

if there are statistics they need to be grouped. by annual income.

also 1 million people not buying a bus ticket do less damage than 2 to 3 of our elite guys not paying their taxes. they need to get their relations straight when evaluating things!

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
i'm not saying that white people do more less crimes than black people or visa versa. same goes to immigrants/people of the nation.

i'm just saying to be careful with statistics.

if you look like a foreigner in germany, you're prone to be watched and controlled all the time in public places.

if you ask germans if they think the crime statistic went up they say yes while in reality it's going down.

you know what many people in germany get jailed for? for not buying a bus ticket and refusing to pay one when caught. wow, such crime and also good for statistics. guess who doesn't have the money in germany to buy one...

if there are statistics they need to be grouped. by annual income.

also 1 million people not buying a bus ticket do less damage than 2 to 3 of our elite guys not paying their taxes. they need to get their relations straight when evaluating things!

No one goes to jail for not paying a stupid bus ticket around here...
You didn't watch the show, you just watched the trailer? And that was probably after frowning your eyebrows to the title? Then you came here to talk bad about it, and in the end someone brought up statistics saying that black people commit more crimes?

Let me ask something, when you were a kid and you were listening/reading Hansel and Gretel, did you stop in the middle screaming: "OH MY GOD! THIS IS A STORY ABOUT KIDNAPPING CHILDREN AND CANNIBALISM!!! I'M BOYCOTTING THIS!!!" did you?

Honestly I would be ashamed to be talking bad about something that I'm ignorant of, even if I found out I was right in the end.
"
soneka101 wrote:
You didn't watch the show, you just watched the trailer? And that was probably after frowning your eyebrows to the title? Then you came here to talk bad about it, and in the end someone brought up statistics saying that black people commit more crimes?

Let me ask something, when you were a kid and you were listening/reading Hansel and Gretel, did you stop in the middle screaming: "OH MY GOD! THIS IS A STORY ABOUT KIDNAPPING CHILDREN AND CANNIBALISM!!! I'M BOYCOTTING THIS!!!" did you?

Honestly I would be ashamed to be talking bad about something that I'm ignorant of, even if I found out I was right in the end.

You should add spoiler tags. I didnt read Hensel and Gretel yet!
"
sarahaustin wrote:

No one goes to jail for not paying a stupid bus ticket around here...

dunno which country you live in but in germany, not paying your fares is a felony (handled in the stgb) which can end up in jail if you don't pay.

2008, in a berlin jail (plötzensee), every 3rd prisoner was jailed because of not paying some fare, there were hundreds of people germany wide jailed because of this felony.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Feb 10, 2017, 8:07:07 PM
Germany sounds very punitive. Guess it's a holdover from old days.

As far as racial - I'm like brown and no one guesses right - mixed middle eastern/white/Korean/mexican Cops mess with me when I need fucking with so I don't mind. I have a lot of speeding tickets. So bad I have to petition court after they took my licence for points so I could get it back. I'm on thin ice.

Whats funny is I drive heavy equipment for a living. bDont need licence for that although I could topple a whole building with an accident
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 11, 2017, 1:08:53 AM
I wonder how the (((media))) would blow up if the show was called "Dear Black People".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info